Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 103
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Alterno View Post
    Kakashi Magenkyo Sharingan


    Itachi Magenkyo Sharingan


    There are different eye's style for the magenkyo sharingan.



    Re read the chapter, where suigetsu is talking to him.





    But is also true that Suigetsu used sasuke blood to port manda to his location. But Sasuke used a teleport jutsu to port himself out of the explosion, it won't be enough time for suigetsu to open the bottle and summon manda to his location, by then sasuke would be dead. Mangekyo Sharingan has that ability, don't ever think that Sasuke is going to put his life on suigetsu's hand.
    You know what, there's way too many people that seem to think Sasuke has MS out of nowhere. Don't you think Kishi would make a dramatic introduction for Sasuke attaining MS? He's not gonna be all vague and SUDDENLY give him MS without even letting the reader confirm it. Sasuke's eyes are going to surpass Itachi's because of the fact that he can do all this shit without having to use MS.

    Mangekyou also seems to use a shitload of Chakra, seeing how it tires out even Itachi when he uses it. I don't think Sasuke has that strength to be able to initiate it at the current situation. All I know for sure though, 100% sure, is that Sasuke does not have MS. Until you can give me visual proof on his eyes evolving within these past chapters into another "MS," I don't care what shit you seem to bring across if it's just vague wordings or "another translation."
    Last edited by Syaozen; 07-30-2007 at 03:48 AM.

  2. #42
    The Patriot Kendoki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Nirvana
    Posts
    1,327
    Well then, you could say Itachi never considered Shinsui his best friend and was plotting to kill him the entire time. The point is, the best friend crap is fake. If any of the characters consider another their "best friend" they don't suddenly kill them. And if they did, they obviously weren't best friends.
    I'm guessing that you have to truely kill off your emotions to obtain the Mangekyou, which could be represented by killing your best friend.

  3. #43
    Translator Chimie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Saitama, Japan
    Posts
    133
    If you know Japanese then you'd know, Japanese letters are 2 English letters long, with Vowels and the solo letter "N" as the exception. Every Japanese letter is a consonant followed by a vowel. EX: Konniciwa = Ko-n-ni-ci-wa (The Ci is pronounced CHI) and Samurai = Sa-mu-ra-i.

    Now, Obito's name is O-Bi-To.

    Now if you reverse his name, you flip the JAPANESE letter, not the english letters. O-Bi-To for them reversed is To-Bi-O, not otibo. Likewise, To-bi spelled backwords is bi-to, not ibot.

    =D

    Friendly Japanese help. The Obito-backwards therory does vaguely work out.
    Check out my Art Thread HERE
    or Check out my Deviant Art Gallery HERE
    Currently Translating
    None ATM =(

  4. #44
    フェアリーテイル Jink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Oda Eiichiro's Bed
    Posts
    1,062
    Arashi Kazame? Where'd you get that name from. =/

    READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood
    **************************************

  5. #45
    Veteran Member tatsukai1990's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    hawaii
    Posts
    1,494
    Quote Originally Posted by Jink View Post
    Arashi Kazame? Where'd you get that name from. =/
    The signature before naruto's one when naruto was signing the scroll to be able to summon the frogs. Personally I couldn't read any of that sig but some people say it says arashi kazama
    I don't know for sure because to me it looks like no kana, or very very styalized kana and I can't read those kind

    made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

  6. #46
    Member kitamaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by Alterno View Post

    Ok, I know that is simple to say Obito is Tobi because he has a hole in the eye were Obito is supposed to have an eye. I noticed something today, Kishimoto is forcing to think in that way, forcing us to assume something just because is logical to assume it and then he comes and surprise us with something that was out of our imagination but which fit perfectly in the serie. Basically he wants to put limits to our imagination, that's what I believe.
    I just re-read this and, uh, what?
    Forcing us to think this way? Put limits to our imagination?

    He's a mangaka, not a bloody evil genius.

    And just to get all the impoliteness in my system out in one go, the amount of bold type you put in your posts is both annoying and distracting.
    Last edited by kitamaru; 07-30-2007 at 01:25 PM.
    I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
    - Winston Churchill.


  7. #47
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by Syaozen View Post
    You know what, there's way too many people that seem to think Sasuke has MS out of nowhere. Don't you think Kishi would make a dramatic introduction for Sasuke attaining MS? He's not gonna be all vague and SUDDENLY give him MS without even letting the reader confirm it. Sasuke's eyes are going to surpass Itachi's because of the fact that he can do all this shit without having to use MS.

    Mangekyou also seems to use a shitload of Chakra, seeing how it tires out even Itachi when he uses it. I don't think Sasuke has that strength to be able to initiate it at the current situation. All I know for sure though, 100% sure, is that Sasuke does not have MS. Until you can give me visual proof on his eyes evolving within these past chapters into another "MS," I don't care what shit you seem to bring across if it's just vague wordings or "another translation."
    I don't say that Sasuke just obtained the Magenkyo Sharingan, I said that Sasuke is awakening it, my theory about the sharingan and its development actually gives you the reason when you say that Kishimoto won't show Sasuke with the Mangekyo Sharigan from nowhere, the fact is that we have seen sasuke's sharigan evolution during the whole serie (manga/anime).

    Quote Originally Posted by Jink View Post
    Arashi Kazame? Where'd you get that name from. =/
    The siganuture in the summoning scroll says, Jiraiya, Arashi Kazame and next to that name was the blank space where naruto writes his name. Four pages after that page it appears as Arashi Uzumaki, an error in my opinon, because I don't think that Naruto is going to be so stupid to ignore someone named Arashi Uzumaki.

    Quote Originally Posted by kitamaru View Post
    I just re-read this and, uh, what?
    Forcing us to think this way? Put limits to our imagination?

    He's a mangaka, not a bloody evil genius.
    He is also writer and writers are good making us think what they want us to think.

    Quote Originally Posted by kitamaru View Post
    And just to get all the impoliteness in my system out in one go, the amount of bold type you put in your posts is both annoying and distracting.
    Sorry if is annoying for you, when I bold something is because I want to put emphasis on it, not thinking about botherting kitimaru or someone else.


    Peace...
    Last edited by Alterno; 07-30-2007 at 02:11 PM.

  8. #48
    Translator Chimie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Saitama, Japan
    Posts
    133
    Alterno completely ignored my post. =(
    Check out my Art Thread HERE
    or Check out my Deviant Art Gallery HERE
    Currently Translating
    None ATM =(

  9. #49
    Master of Pants placeboshotgun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    134
    ^It's probably for the best, he seems to be a very angry man.

    Or at least a very bold one
    My pants are on break right now.



    Why do I like Naruto?

    Spoiler!

  10. #50
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimie View Post
    If you know Japanese then you'd know, Japanese letters are 2 English letters long, with Vowels and the solo letter "N" as the exception. Every Japanese letter is a consonant followed by a vowel. EX: Konniciwa = Ko-n-ni-ci-wa (The Ci is pronounced CHI) and Samurai = Sa-mu-ra-i.

    Now, Obito's name is O-Bi-To.

    Now if you reverse his name, you flip the JAPANESE letter, not the english letters. O-Bi-To for them reversed is To-Bi-O, not otibo. Likewise, To-bi spelled backwords is bi-to, not ibot.

    =D

    Friendly Japanese help. The Obito-backwards therory does vaguely work out.
    Thanks for the correction shimie, I'll edit the OP and link your correction (this thread).

    Quote Originally Posted by Chimie View Post
    Alterno completely ignored my post. =(
    Ahh didn't mean to, I just lost it between the posts, in fact I found your 1st post, after reading your 2nd.

    Quote Originally Posted by placeboshotgun View Post
    ^It's probably for the best, he seems to be a very angry man. Or at least a very bold one
    What we post don't show the way we feel, for that is why emoticons exists. I use bold to put emphasis, sometimes I underline it as wel if extremely important.

    Peace

Similar Threads

  1. Could Tobi really be Obito?
    By Remedy in forum Naruto Theories
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 07:53 PM
  2. theory about Tobi,Madara,Obito,Itachi.
    By Erpada in forum Naruto Theories
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-29-2007, 08:39 PM
  3. About the whole tobi/madara/obito thing
    By ChocoboBob in forum Naruto Theories
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-17-2007, 02:02 AM
  4. Who Is Tobi? my theory.
    By herox555 in forum Naruto Theories
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-16-2007, 03:52 PM
  5. tObi = Obito
    By kpgyoh in forum Graveyard
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 08:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •