Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 103
  1. #31
    Vor Lord Icho Tolot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Posts
    240
    I'm with you Fresh!

  2. #32
    Global Moderator Jinoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,194
    Quote Originally Posted by Spade View Post
    Actually in the beginning it was shown that Kakashi was usually late because he was visiting the stone which Obito's name is carved.

    Kakashi may have never been on good terms with Obito when he was alive, but Kakashi considers him his best friend now.
    true, but "considers", but they never actually were, even though obito might have seen kakashi as his friend because of the sharingan he gave to kakashi for his b-day, they never were able to actually have a "friendship relation"..

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Alterno View Post
    By the way Sasuke can create dimensions and can port himself to those dimensions, don't forget that he created his own dimension where he imprisoned Orochimaru.
    actually it was oros jutsu. sasuke just killed him inside it.
    Yondaime <3 Naruto

  4. #34
    to death
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    48
    Its pictures like the banner that Acid is using that makes me think that Naruto could be part of the same lineage of the Yondaime Hokage.

  5. #35
    haha read my thread on narutos father!!
    Yondaime <3 Naruto

  6. #36
    FUCKING GAR Asce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Munitions Warehouse
    Posts
    2,768
    Quote Originally Posted by Alterno View Post
    Second I didn't say that Sasuke woke up his Magenkyo Sharingan or that he even used it, I said that Sasuke is awakening the Magenkyo Sharingan, why? because before he actually makes good use of the different abilities of the Sharingan in the different stages (tomoes), he was awakening those abilities little by little, check Sasuke vs Haku fight, Sasuke vs Rock lee fight and Sasuke vs Naruto in valley of the end fight. Check the evolution of his eyes and his abilities.
    Just further supporting this, the reason Itachi believed that you had to kill your best friend, may have been because when he fought against Shinsui, he had a hard time with him and eventually, through the battle developed and gained the Mangekyou Sharingan. But afterwards, he believed the reason he obtained his power was because he killed his "best friend" and not because of the experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alterno View Post
    By the way Sasuke can create dimensions and can port himself to those dimensions, don't forget that he created a dimension where he imprisoned Orochimaru.
    ...When the hell did this happen?

    Quote Originally Posted by gin0va View Post
    true, but "considers", but they never actually were, even though obito might have seen kakashi as his friend because of the sharingan he gave to kakashi for his b-day, they never were able to actually have a "friendship relation"..
    Well then, you could say Itachi never considered Shinsui his best friend and was plotting to kill him the entire time. The point is, the best friend crap is fake. If any of the characters consider another their "best friend" they don't suddenly kill them. And if they did, they obviously weren't best friends.


    Ravona

    Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

  7. #37
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by Spade View Post
    ...When the hell did this happen?
    Actually it didn't happen it was orochimaru's dimension. I was in rush reading the manga, but now I took my time after acishivers pointed it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Acidshivers View Post
    actually it was oros jutsu. sasuke just killed him inside it.
    Actually you are right. After all it was Orachimaru's dimension, inside his body. However that doesn't change the fact that he got out of that dimension by himself.

    Last edited by Alterno; 07-30-2007 at 02:56 AM.

  8. #38
    i think he got out of dimention due to the fact that he killed oro.. but i could be wrong.
    Yondaime <3 Naruto

  9. #39
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidshivers View Post
    i think he got out of dimention due to the fact that he killed oro.. but i could be wrong.
    Yeah you could or It could be me too. The last two weeks were bad weeks for a lot of theories. Well, so far we have that, is what japflap translated, Suigetsu said that Sasuke used a time/space ninjutsu. And about Sasuke using the Sharingan on Manda, remember that it was to keep him under control, this is because Orochimaru never had a real control over Manda, Everybody should remember Kabuto's comment about Orochimaru/Manda relationship, I think he said something like if Manda see Orochimaru in this condition for sure he'll kill him, I'll read that part again tomorrow.
    Last edited by Alterno; 07-30-2007 at 03:09 AM.

  10. #40
    Your dad oOYourdadOo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    PA, USA
    Posts
    135
    @Fresh
    Ok. Maybe calling this guy an idiot wasn't called for, but it seems you may have also got some things twisted the wrong way. I wasn't challenging his theories, I was trying to clear up and misinterpretations of the events that took place in the manga. I just restated how Sasuke escaped Manda, and I said he did NOT use the Mangekyo Sharingan since he has NOT obtained it yet. Other then my last paragraph, what I said wasn't a theory. These are events that took place in the manga. Also, I don't see how I was dictating right and wrong if its fact that this happened here or there. Sasuke summoned Manda, used a genjutsu to control him, climbed inside Manda and used a jutsu to escape, but not without substaining damage from Deidara. Suigetsu then summoned Manda back to where everyone was supposed to meet. So most of what you said didn't even apply to me.


    @Alterno (part 1)
    If you read what I said, I never mentioned your theory about the sharingan. I was just trying to make it clear that Sasuke does NOT have Mangekyo Sharingan. I did misread what you said, but its not all my fault since you kinda of worded it where that anyone could get confused. Similar to how people may have misinterpreted Tobi when he talked about Uchiha Madara's power.
    (part 2)
    Also, you said Sasuke imprisoned Orochimaru in Sasuke's OWN created dimension? Not quite. Originally it was Orochimaru's dimension (if you read the Chapter pages on page 2 of this thread you'll see clearly Orochimaru state "This is my dimension".) Sasuke just overpowered Oro with his sharingan. But not saying you are wrong about Sasuke being able to warp dimensions, just that the example you gave was incorrect.

    My theory on how to obtain the mangekyo sharingan:
    I think the more you kill the greater or the more power the sharingan gets. I think Orochimaru may have been the only person Sasuke killed and it looked like after the battle his Sharingan changed a bit. If you notice when Sasuke was training and defeated who ever the group of people were that he fought, Orochimaru stated that Sasuke didn't kill anyone "again". Itachi had killed alot including his own family and clan. Kakashi, also, has killed a few unknown shinobi down the road. If my theory is even close it would explain why Itachi and Kakashi's (mangekyo)sharingan is so developed.

    My thoughts on Tobi and Shisui rumors:
    Umm.. Shisui can't even be on the ballet in a vote for "Who do you think Tobi is?" He face, head, body, body features were never shown. All that is known is his achievements when he was alive and how he died. I'm 99.9% sure that Uchiha Shisui is NOT Tobi (I left 0.01% because not everything is black and white in manga.) I mean, Obito is the best pick. It's over 50% chance that Tobi is indeed Obito. We could look at the minor details like Tobi appearance, personality, and how his name is pretty damn close to Obito if you scramble the letters (or do tobi-tobi-tobitobitobitobitobitobitobit-obito-obito it Tobi=Obito; LOL jk). If you read into this a little more and look at the clues and facts that you already know questions like: Who are the only known sharingan users and naruto, and who dead/alive could Tobi possibly be? Obito would be one of the first to come to mind. It wasnt really said Obito's right side was crushed under the rocks. Just they didnt have the time to did him out since he was pretty much buried. Obito could have amnesia or a split personality or the author could have took a little plot out of yu Yu Hakusho and made Obito a direct decendant of Uchiha Madara,(who if kishimoto follows the legend and makes Madara a half demon,) it would mean Obito has the demon gene in him. That gene could have awakened the demon side or personality within Obito who is now trying return Madara's power to what it once was.


    ***Note: I wasn't planning on typing this much just got into my thoughts and theories for a moment.***

Similar Threads

  1. Could Tobi really be Obito?
    By Remedy in forum Naruto Theories
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 07:53 PM
  2. theory about Tobi,Madara,Obito,Itachi.
    By Erpada in forum Naruto Theories
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-29-2007, 08:39 PM
  3. About the whole tobi/madara/obito thing
    By ChocoboBob in forum Naruto Theories
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-17-2007, 02:02 AM
  4. Who Is Tobi? my theory.
    By herox555 in forum Naruto Theories
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-16-2007, 03:52 PM
  5. tObi = Obito
    By kpgyoh in forum Graveyard
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 08:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •