Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: IRC Problem

DECK, there's only two I've only found for mac, but Colloquy is the best.

Also, I'll change those links now thanks for telling me.

Thx Redfuzzy... But now Im more confused. I misunderstood everything. the thing is that I use Safari explorer, made by Apple, but in my windows XP (Apple gives freeware). So, my navigator is Safari, but my OS is XP. What would be my solution?

Also, I tried mIRC, but it was very rare. Complicated.

Quote Originally Posted by DECK View Post
    Thx Redfuzzy... But now Im more confused. I misunderstood everything. the thing is that I use Safari explorer, made by Apple, but in my windows XP (Apple gives freeware). So, my navigator is Safari, but my OS is XP. What would be my solution?

Also, I tried mIRC, but it was very rare. Complicated.

Why use Safari if on XP? Opera and Firefox are the best browsers for XP. Btw, a new version of mirc is out, 6.34.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

@shadowfox87, Safari is fine browser it's just simple. If he doesn't want to bother with more advanced features, but still have a better browser than IE, Safari is the one to use

Sorry I assumed that you used a Mac because you use Safari. A bad assumption I know.

Anyway, if you're having trouble with mIRC then you can PM anyone and they can walk you through how to set it up.

You can also try Xchat, which I've heard is good, though honestly I have no idea.

chatzilla plugin for firefox is easy to use... try it out.

Quote Originally Posted by gin0va View Post
    He uses Safari, unless he wants to switch to Firefox.....

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    Why use Safari if on XP? Opera and Firefox are the best browsers for XP. Btw, a new version of mirc is out, 6.34.
    That is the one I downloaded. The reason is that Safari is working well, specially in MangaShare, I cant see a better way for browsing this page. Just know, the soft design, the buttons, the smooth fonts... There is also info saying that Safari is faster than IE and Mozilla. Off topic, anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redfuzzy View Post
    @shadowfox87, Safari is fine browser it's just simple. If he doesn't want to bother with more advanced features, but still have a better browser than IE, Safari is the one to use

Sorry I assumed that you used a Mac because you use Safari. A bad assumption I know.

Anyway, if you're having trouble with mIRC then you can PM anyone and they can walk you through how to set it up.

You can also try Xchat, which I've heard is good, though honestly I have no idea.
    Thx again, I´ve heard great things about Firefox, though I still dont like it, maybe I have to custom it my way.
    Quote Originally Posted by gin0va View Post
    Yes, aged and wise ones uses Firefox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redfuzzy View Post
    He uses Safari, unless he wants to switch to Firefox.....
    Then I have no choice. Maybe. Got it! Firefox exclusively for IRC, and Safari for forums.

If I told u I would have to kill u.....upps I just did, so, BEWARE OF THE DOG
    i have use safari, but then tried firefox and got in love with it, easy to chat on irc as well

Ok thanks, all problems fixed now.

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    This thread made me switch to chatzilla. It's more user-friendly than mirc in my opinion, and I really like. it.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21