• l3l Average

0 0%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%

Reborn 406 Discussion/407 Predictions

Chapter is out! http://www.mangapanda.com/katekyo-hitman-reborn/406

Heard that Reborn might end next week. We'll see. Good chapter though.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 10-17-2012 at 04:17 PM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    awww, if thats the case, that was a pretty crappy way to end the manga. I wanted to see Tsuna as a real boss where everyone respected him. Also, I was hoping to find out how/if Tsuna died. Remember during the future arc we saw a casket with the roman numeral x on it.

It was an okay chapter. Still will be dissappointed if the manga ends.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

^ He didn't die. They made it look like that, because they needed to remove their older counterparts, to bring the younger version of themselves (at the end of that arc, you can even see him waking up).

So, this arc ends. I guess it's time for Tsuna to become a man , thus it's girlfriend hunting with dying will .

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    I dont want it to end :( . Come on hyperalien flame kick ass space time control whatever imba opponent ... :/

CHAPTER ver. 406

I'm not sure if it's really ending. The arc ended, but we still don't know everything like, the flames of earth and their rings, the hell rings and the like. Tsuna ventured to future and have met people from past (that lived to present times) and future, it's time for some intergalactic or inter-dimensional beings to appear. Heck, with the flame of night, it's capability to teleport and even move at speed of light while powering itself up at the same time, flying to another planet doesn't sound so unrealistic ;P.

Well, I guess we will need to replace this section with a different series now. Hmmmmm, Belzebub ? Magi ? Medaka Box ?

Now that I noticed it, why wasn't the Bakuman section replaced with a different series ?