3 25.00%
  • So So

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Horrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Hmnn, so the SAD could be the creation of artificial devil fruits and by basing on what Momo saw, it can't be tweaked so that the user can be controlled somehow. This gets more interesting.

Luffy's pissed now. Next time Ceasar and him meet, someone will be send flying.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Even when I pretend to be retarded, I end up being right in some way.
    I remember that little bit of brilliance you came up with. Maybe you should write one piece.

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    I'm pretty sure it was Dofla, no idea why Momo would think of him, maybe it has something to do with his view of what pirates are suppose to look like.
    I thought Caesar of course, but Dofla makes much more sense. Good call.

And excellent chapter. Had some nice progression on every front (except maybe Smoker vs. Vergo). Good to see them making such effective use of Brook's DF (though you'd think the fire swordsman would have stayed to fight the snow swordswoman...). And with Zoro handling Monet full time, Nami, Chopper, and Robin better start running interferance for Mocha--them kids are hongray!

And Caesar gave us all another facial expression that I want to see punched from existence, and yet another reason to make Luffy wanna do it :-)

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    I remember that little bit of brilliance you came up with. Maybe you should write one piece.

I thought Caesar of course, but Dofla makes much more sense. Good call.

And excellent chapter. Had some nice progression on every front (except maybe Smoker vs. Vergo). Good to see them making such effective use of Brook's DF (though you'd think the fire swordsman would have stayed to fight the snow swordswoman...). And with Zoro handling Monet full time, Nami, Chopper, and Robin better start running interferance for Mocha--them kids are hongray!

And Caesar gave us all another facial expression that I want to see punched from existence, and yet another reason to make Luffy wanna do it :-)
    ---
    Dont forget about Franky, Still no signs of him.

---

It was furthermore an great Chapter, Interesting thing about the ''manmade'' DF by VegaPunk.
    Maybe the DF that Smiley had was also Manmade.. and used for one purpose.. Creating the Killergas.
    So what if Momosuke df contains something specials to? like eating the gas and saving everyones ass?

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

Monet joining the crew is pretty much becomming a retarded idea as the story goes on.
    Wish zoro'd make the fight short, sweet and slashy.
    I was kinda excited when I saw Momonosuke eat that DF, thinking dayum, he just ate a mythical zoan dragon DF o.o
    ... and then we hear Vegapunk made the fruit... =/
    Last edited by Flare Blitz; 10-17-2012 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Galkie View Post
    It was furthermore an great Chapter, Interesting thing about the ''manmade'' DF by VegaPunk.
    Maybe the DF that Smiley had was also Manmade.. and used for one purpose.. Creating the Killergas.
    So what if Momosuke df contains something specials to? like eating the gas and saving everyones ass?
    I don't think so, I believe that the man made devil fruits might have a different pattern on it compaired to normal devil fruit (Spots instead of Spirals) And Smiley's had spirals.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Hmnn, so the SAD could be the creation of artificial devil fruits and by basing on what Momo saw, it can't be tweaked so that the user can be controlled somehow. This gets more interesting.

Luffy's pissed now. Next time Ceasar and him meet, someone will be send flying.
    Oda knew he messed up during their first two battles--As much as he proclaims that he hates being the hero, Luffy can't fight the big bad of an arc/area unless there's something that needs his protection. Now that it's not some vague mission from Law driving him, we're gonna see Luffy really kick some gas! hashtag 'clever', mofos B-)

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Mangastream Version

Only major difference I see between translations is that Momo snuck onto the kid smuggling ship on purpose, I wonder why?
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post

I don't think you're right about that, If my memory serves me right. Doflamingo said that Ceasar was the only one in the world who could produce SAD. And the made DF's are vegapunks invention.

Just a reminder of the last time Zoro fought a female.
    Spoiler!

The only way Monet won't share the same fate as all of Zoro's past opponents is if Sanji intervenes. Seeing how Sanji and G5 are heading to Biscuits room, it is a likely scenario. Come to think of it, Tashigi is with Sanji. New theory; Zoro proves too much for Monet to handle only for Sanji to interfere with the fight and Tashigi taking control of the fight against Monet and so she can gain a little redemption from this arc. But, I'm still not tossing away the idea that, being part of Jokers top crew, Monet is very strong.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Just a reminder of the last time Zoro fought a female.
    Spoiler!

The only way Monet won't share the same fate as all of Zoro's past opponents is if Sanji intervenes. Seeing how Sanji and G5 are heading to Biscuits room, it is a likely scenario. Come to think of it, Tashigi is with Sanji. New theory; Zoro proves too much for Monet to handle only for Sanji to interfere with the fight and Tashigi taking control of the fight against Monet and so she can gain a little redemption from this arc. But, I'm still not tossing away the idea that, being part of Jokers top crew, Monet is very strong.
    Obviously. Also, she's a Logia (sadly not the Mythical Zoan I was hoping for, but still better than a Paramecia) and (by lucky coincidence to your halfass prediction) a swordsman of sorts. Digging the ice pick style by the way. So really the only three who have a chance are the three you mentioned, and Sanji is too chivalrous and Tashigi likely can't handle Monet's caliber. So Zoro should finish this battle out until at least Buffalo and Baby 5 show up.

Regardless of who's fighting who, however, let's not forget Shinokuni and that Caesar has locked the entire lab down to a single escape route in 1st Floor Room R. With Oda introducing the time limit before Block B becomes a death zone, I'm predicting none of the current fights will have a clean finish before everyone rushes to escape their impending "doom".

Another great chapter this week from Oda (even despite the lengthy backstory of Momonosuke, though at least we got through it).

Points of interest:

--Killer Halloween color page. I kept looking for Perona hidden somewhere, but alas, I could not locate her...
    --Anyone curious to Caesar's color scheme on the Shonen cover? His gaseous form was shown to be orange, yet his tangible/semi-gaseous form appears bluish. Different types of gas maybe?
    --I wonder if Momonosuke jumped onto the ship because of a confrontation with Doflamingo, referring to his hallucination and description of how pirates should be (Doflamingo is a larger man who is anything but civilized). Could Doflamingo have infiltrated Wano?
    --Say what? Artificially fashioned DF! We knew Vegapunk could make inadament objects "eat" a true DF but he was also working towards manufacturing DFs!? Damn that mad scientist lol Yet another intriguing twist that awaits further exploration and explanation.
    --Nice to see a quick flash panel sequence of each group; Luffy's on his way up and out; Usopp, Brook and Kinemon are searching for a way to shackle Monet; Smoker is kicking Vergo's butt as Law looks on exhausted; Tashigi and G-5 are frantically attempting to reach the safe haven of the Biscuit Room as Shinokuni rises above them forcing Sanji to kick them further ahead; and damnit Zoro, Nami and Chopper are frozen between a stampede of giantified kids and a snow logia harpy who has mercilessly skewered our fair Robin! Oda, only you can juggle as many diverse sub plots while maintaining the major theme of an arc.

Prediction: Next chapter Franky is shown finally, we see a flash of the NW brokers before Brownbeard arrives to confront Caesar and attempts to save his crew, or Buffalo and Baby 5 are shown drawing nearer to PH. Sort of an all incompassing prediction but essentionally, another character/subplot will be introduced.
    Last edited by Blackriot69; 10-18-2012 at 06:56 AM.