0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

One Piece 684 Discussion / 685 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/684

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Smoker is turning out stronger that we had given him credit for.

That dragon is most likely that kid not the other dragon. But I wanna see what Monet is doing damnit!

I just noticed that it's snowing in the biscuit room, I guess Zolo, Nami, Ussop, and Robin are currently fighting Monet.

... You know, considering how much Luffy loves snow, I bet he'd be thrilled if Monet became a Nakama
    Last edited by aggeroff; 10-10-2012 at 10:35 AM.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Wowww what a chapter again .

Vergo VS Smoker
    some awsome moves there by bolth. I personally understimated smoker
    But he is doing rather verry well.
    Though i have this feeling that vergo isn't giving his 100%
    the dude barely even moves from his position, and he took that punch in the face without falling.

I'm loving the sanji and the G5 thing

Woww ODa really got me again. i predicted that CC would go to the SAD room or join monet.
    Then Oda pops up a secret room nice.
    I have a feeling that vegapunk has a spie that works for i mean monet.
    Just to keep an eye on CC doing something foolish

So we finally meet monomuske. i think oda drawed the dragon awsome
    though he looks verry diffrent form the rest of the dragons

I think the dragon is Sabo and will join the crew as a swordsmen along with momonosuke and his dad and smoker and tashigi and law and monet, who will then become a swordswomen. You Have No Evidence To Disprove Me!!!

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    I think the dragon is Sabo and will join the crew as a swordsmen along with momonosuke and his dad and smoker and tashigi and law and monet, who will then become a swordswomen. You Have No Evidence To Disprove Me!!!
    Good for you!!!

Ok, I think we found the samurai's son. As for the fight, it's pretty much what I expected. Smoker could obviously hang in there with Vergo but he is already on his game face right there and putting effort in the fight while Vergo is still just chillin like a villain.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    I am blinded by your genius!!! m(_ _)m

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Ok, I think we found the samurai's son. As for the fight, it's pretty much what I expected. Smoker could obviously hang in there with Vergo but he is already on his game face right there and putting effort in the fight while Vergo is still just chillin like a villain.
    Yeah, what's with that guy's propensity for taking every hit people throws at him. It's like he doesn't believe in the institution of evasion.

Smoker is holding his own, so good for him! What was up with that blow dart attack from his bamboo? And did Smoker just make his arm black like Vergo has been doing? I'm really hoping that's not Haki-related, cause it should stay with Luffy!

And just when someone predicts that Luffy will meet dragonball Momonosuke in the trash and use him to escape, Oda goes and trolls us by having him be a wingless Chinese-style dragon -_-

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    I am blinded by your genius!!! m(_ _)m

Yeah, what's with that guy's propensity for taking every hit people throws at him. It's like he doesn't believe in the institution of evasion.

Smoker is holding his own, so good for him! What was up with that blow dart attack from his bamboo? And did Smoker just make his arm black like Vergo has been doing? I'm really hoping that's not Haki-related, cause it should stay with Luffy!

And just when someone predicts that Luffy will meet dragonball Momonosuke in the trash and use him to escape, Oda goes and trolls us by having him be a wingless Chinese-style dragon -_-
    Honestly, haki isn't something new that Luffy has incorporated into his fighting style. It's been a concept the characters have used since Roger's time I assume, so for Vergo and Smoker to use CoA in similar fashion is not out of the question. I'm sure we'll see Zoro turn his blades black similar to how Vergo did his bamboo and Sanji his legs similar to how Vergo does to his legs/arms and Smoker his fists.

A little disappointed we saw so much flashback this chapter about Caesar's origins as a mad scientist, but still a nice chapter.