• So So

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Horrible

0 0%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    HAHA THIS ^ lol
    i was hoping his son was dead..... but i guess that would have been a little bit dark huh. good chapter, smoker seems to be holding his own well enough, hopefully well enough for law to snag his heart back and go on the offensive. i liked how the dragon looked. But, be ready for the momonosuke for the next crew member band wagoners to pop up lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Great idea guys, momonosuke for the next crew member!

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Why does there have to be only one new crew member this arc? Oda likes throwing curveballs, why not add multiple members at once? that would definitely be something he'd do.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Keep in mind that Momonosuke is still young. Perhaps he could grow up to be the next Shenron? Same as how chopper's forms grew in size after the time-skip.
    MY 2 CENTS
    Don't Judge Me -.-

Hmm I kinda feel like Monet isn't a logia (how would Zoro know anyways?) she could just be a strong paramecia, but then again we never saw her get a direct attack on her body either lol.

Love the dragon DF though, I bet Momo will be so boss if he learns to control it to the fullest. Its like a mystical version of the Zoan fruits but then he can fly and hopefully shoot fire too! Maybe Luffy will dominate him in animal form and then force him to obey like the Kraken, then he could make momo turn back into a boy again, kinda like over riding the DF.

I hope he becomes the next crewmember, they need someone who can fly and another zoan type
    A pie in the sky?

Momo next crew member? Let him meet Bonney and make her a little older then the odds would be bigger. Imo, he's a bit too young, like his father gonna let him join anyway.

sig made by me

I don't see why you guys want either of the samurai to join the crew. I mean I can't really see what they would bring to the group. I mean the father is basically a Brooke, being perverted and using a sword (although opposite elements), while the son.... they already have one pet...

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    I don't see why you guys want either of the samurai to join the crew. I mean I can't really see what they would bring to the group. I mean the father is basically a Brooke, being perverted and using a sword (although opposite elements), while the son.... they already have one pet...
    i agree with you.
    though i like monet because she is a logia
    i really want a logia for the crew

No one is joining this arc. Depending where they go, they may not get anyone next arc either. I'm going to post my reasons elsewhere..

I Love You!
    Spoiler!