• So So

7 28.00%
  • Bad

1 4.00%
  • Terrible

1 4.00%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Yeah Im curious about his "different level of power" thing too, like when Aizen couldn't even sense him because he was on a different plane of power, but now it seems like these quincy can sense him. I hope its because hes rusty and not because they are stronger than Aizen. Aizen should still be able to pull his own weight when it comes to these captain class quincy, even after being locked up all that time and every other captain having a chance to train I bet hes still stronger.

Well yeah with the Hogyoku Aizen is incredibly strong. Also, his powers never diminished while fighting FG Ichigo Aizen simply began to doubt himself for the 1st time. That pissed off the Hogyoku & it took away his powers for the moment. Unfortunately for Aizen that was all Urahara needed to seal him. Ichigo himself even admitted to Urahara that Aizen didn't really lose. Aizen kind of just gave up after Ichigo went toe to toe (and surpassed him) off of natural abilities alone (sans Hogyoku).

So yeah, Aizen would wipe the floor with every SternRitter & Shinigami alike. I dare say only Juha Bach would defeat him WITHOUT the Hogyoku. Aizen's baseline abilities was/is very powerful. Only Yami could defeat him in Soul Society at the time.

I think it was an unspoken rule that after the Aizen war all of the Captains begin training to become equal to Aizen's level to the best of their ability. Even Renji told Jackie (fullbringer dirty boots) that getting to that level was his sole intent. Obviously, he nor none of the others got there lol.

LOL so yeah I gave a long answer but I don't see the SternRitter being a problem for Aizen at all. Can you imagine if Gin & Aizen were still Captains fighting for SS?! Completely different ball game lol.

Yup agree with you totally. I wonder what ever happened to Yami too, he wasn't really dead when Byakuya and Kenpachi left him, just really tore up.

Either way it seems like Ichigo is intending to fight, hes definitely not ready yet but maybe he will be able to hurt the other guy with JB. Im curious how this will end, it has to be a stalemate or a postponed fight (ala Aizen style) but who will help Ichigo to take back SS and push the Quincy back? Only thing I can think of is 0 squad if Ichigo can buy enough time, definitely not Urahara (hes strong but not that strong) and idk where Yoruichi is during all of this lol. Ichigo's dad and Uryuu's dad is MIA, but maybe Ishida will come in and help negotiate a postponement
    A pie in the sky?

it's a disappointing when i saw this chapter..well, when i read the spoiler before the chapter come out, i doubt the spoiler which i have read is fake, but now i know it is true. Ok, Ichigo meets Hach, and well, go fight, Ichigo.

I don't feel that disappointed. I felt so glad that Byakuya is still alive. and Ichigo is back! that's good enough for me.

I am new on the forum but lets see.
    this is what i got from bleach.
    bleach 500 ending : the one who slashed that sternriter in half was probably aizen, it would make sense because in the chapter ending the one who slayed the sternritter places his blade near urahara face and appears the message "urahara is in danger? whose sword is that...!?"
    bleach 510: juha bach says he came to soul society to meet aizen but aizen refused to join him.(note: this meeting could have happened a little earlier or at the same time ichigo was fighting that sternritter).
    so now going to bleach 512: the one who appears in Shaz Domino cage is aizen.
    I loled so hard seeing all the people on forums saying "that is akon", just come on, akon smiles like that? just see page 4 and look at those smiles, its aizen, he just got a new hairstyle xD.
    It was incredible how so many people missed this.
    So aizen is stabbed by Domino who says "who are you?" an then aizen slays domino".
    What aizen did in that cage allowed ichigo to go back to soul society trough the garganta.
    So this means that urahara and aizen probably made a deal to let ichigo enter on soul society.
    This dont means aizen is good because he is a very cunning character, i think this is just another of his plans to get to his goal.

My english is not perfect but i'm sure you will understand it

I just forgot something.
    a lot of people got confused by the page 8.
    note that ichigo breaks some kind of black barrier and then he enters on the Garganta.
    ichigo is not the one who slays domino as many people said.
    What ichigo broke is the cage that Kirge opie set on him, not the cage where domino was.
    And this together with what i said above makes sense.
    Things are clearer now.
    What is interesting is how so many people reconstructed this chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by SosukerAizen View Post
    bleach 500 ending : the one who slashed that sternriter in half was probably aizen, it would make sense because in the chapter ending the one who slayed the sternritter places his blade near urahara face and appears the message "urahara is in danger? whose sword is that...!?"
    bleach 510: juha bach says he came to soul society to meet aizen but aizen refused to join him.(note: this meeting could have happened a little earlier or at the same time ichigo was fighting that sternritter).
    I loled so hard seeing all the people on forums saying "that is akon", just come on, akon smiles like that? just see page 4 and look at those smiles, its aizen, he just got a new hairstyle xD.
    So aizen is stabbed by Domino who says "who are you?" an then aizen slays domino".
    What aizen did in that cage allowed ichigo to go back to soul society trough the garganta.
    So this means that urahara and aizen probably made a deal to let ichigo enter on soul society.
    This dont means aizen is good because he is a very cunning character, i think this is just another of his plans to get to his goal.

I just forgot something.
    a lot of people got confused by the page 8.
    note that ichigo breaks some kind of black barrier and then he enters on the Garganta.
    ichigo is not the one who slays domino as many people said.
    What ichigo broke is the cage that Kirge opie set on him, not the cage where domino was.
    And this together with what i said above makes sense.
    Things are clearer now.
    What is interesting is how so many people reconstructed this chapter.
    That's a very "strong read", as they say in Litterature. And please edit instead of double posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdel View Post
    Juha Bach: So you're great Ichigo...you're late...your beloved SS lay ruins...go and mourn over your dead friends.
    Ichigo: *super power up* Die bit*h /slash
    The End.
    Soul King appears and told Ichigo that he has royal blood in his family. Grants him megapowers and let him be new Captain-Commander.
    Blushing flowers over rebuilded SS.
    P.S. Actually it felt like 2 pages...one week more to see at least dialogue between Juha and Ichigo and then one more week to see who have survived. Clearing up remaining Sternritters and then progress in plot.
    I like it! Except it's The End END and not progress in plot.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I wonder what ever happened to Yami too, he wasn't really dead when Byakuya and Kenpachi left him, just really tore up.

Only thing I can think of is 0 squad if Ichigo can buy enough time, definitely not Urahara (hes strong but not that strong) and idk where Yoruichi is during all of this lol. Ichigo's dad and Uryuu's dad is MIA, but maybe Ishida will come in and help negotiate a postponement
    No.1 Yami is dead!
    No.2 Urahara is the strongest shinigami that's alive to my opinion
    No.3 Akon opened the garganta, dominio threw a couple off knifes at his back, fell down, ichigo came out got asked who he was then obliterated the invisible room and the SR.

I rather think Ichigo broke out of Jail by himself, witness the explosion on page 6-Mangastream. Akon merely opened a Garganta for him, as the one Urahara created had been closed on the HM side. Right?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by SosukerAizen View Post

LOL, hold off on your victory celebration. I hate to break it to you but that is NOT Aizen. That was indeed Akon whom Domino attacked.

Do you truly believe someone with naturally double the reiatsu of a Captain & bonded to an indestructible object would fall to such a low level attack/SternRitter?!

LOL there is just no way. This is the same guy that single handily fought 7 Captain Class fighters & 2 Vice Captain level fighters simultaneously in fake Karakura Town without breaking much of a sweat.

Spoiler!

Also, Akon is the one in the room hunched over the control panel wearing the exact same garb. He had been working tirelessly at freeing Ichigo from the closed Garganta. He was smiling because all of the 12th divisions hard work finally paid off in reopening the entry to SS for their Savior.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I rather think Ichigo broke out of Jail by himself, witness the explosion on page 6-Mangastream. Akon merely opened a Garganta for him, as the one Urahara created had been closed on the HM side. Right?
    I agree with you 100% Paulbee. Akon had NO idea Ichigo was even imprisoned.
    Last edited by Anubiz632; 10-20-2012 at 03:17 AM.