7 28.00%
  • So So

7 28.00%
  • Bad

1 4.00%
  • Terrible

1 4.00%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    I acknowledged Juha Bach's power, but I have to disagree with the notion that Bach Superseded Yammaji in power. The only reason that Bach could kill Yammaji was because he sealed Yamma's Bankai.

It's the same as Byakuya dieing. The sternRitter who got/killed Byakuya would not have had a chance if he hadn't first sealed Byakuya's Bankai. In the same way Juha Bach would not have been able to kill Yammaji if he had not first sealed away his Bankai.

As for how Yamma would have fared against FGT Ichigo, Transcendant Ichigo, or Transendant Aizen..Of course Ichigo or Aizen would have destroyed Yamma.

EDIT:

Steve, looks like you beat me to it. I completely agree.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Also for the record, the Sternritters win their battles because they displace whatever power differences there are between them and their opponent, in their own favor via stealing their enemy's power rendering them unable to use it. It is not because they are actually stronger than their opponents in the strict sense.
    Yep. Most likely, most of the SternRitters are weaker than Bankai Ginjou (or any captain with a bankai), since even Opie (SR-J) Something, after achieving Complete Quincy Form plus absorbing the hybrid hollow, was unable to even damage Ichigo, while Ginjou was able to draw Ichigo's blood.

Yes, the blood on his face and his tattered clothes, are actually the wounds that Ichigo inflicted upon himself when he was trying to destroy the cage.

The thing on Ichigo's face was his blood, that was, later in this chapter, (partially) washed away by the rain.

Oh right, I forgot to mention that it seems that Rose has fallen as well, since he didn't appear in the latest chapters, while the one he was facing, was one of the 3 guys that jumped on Yamamoto.

I guess it's fair to say that Ichigo will surely kill these two and end the war. Not even the hogyoku could over power Final Getsuga.

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Despite the sheer destructive force that Yama is capable of, even he hasn't achieved a power that Ichigo has. In this chapter, we've seen Ichigo display similar abilities to that of which he displayed in his transcended form and it was portrayed as such, to perhaps analogue that chapter, such as his ability to sense others well being and precise location, his vanished reiatsu, him exceeding the expectations of the main enemy. It all seems to suggest that Ichigo is gradually reacquiring that transcendent power he once had. Finding it would set his power a part as this manga has suggested(depending on your interpretation of course) that beings like Aizen and Ichigo, that have transcended to a higher dimension of power, have only those within that dimension of power to contend with them. Yama may have the destructive force to wipe out anyone in his dimension of power or lower, but what about those who have achieved said transcendent power? What use is power if it can't affect your enemy or it can be negated? The difference between someone who has transcended and someone who hasn't appears to be the key factor when concerning Ichigo.
    I was noticing this as well. Seems to be the most important part of the chapter to me. If they can't sense his Reiastu, then he must be far above what he was right after he re-obtained his Shinigami powers.

But Juha and his subordinate can both still sense the Reiastu so maybe they are also far above the other Stern Ritters.

Oh wow, that makes total sense, it was so confusing that every single bit of those two pages needed to be discerned to understand it well xD It all makes sense, Akon was concealed with other members in that cube thing (wich I still dont understand why, was it so the sternritters wouldnt interfere?) the sternritter breaks it, stabs Akon and bifurcates some members xD but it was long enough to free Ichigo, who one shots the sternritter and procedes to find Renji/Rukia/Byakuya.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiges View Post
    3-4: I don't see where Akon get's stabbed o.O
    You don't see those black blade things in his back?

-as you said- It seems they tried to seal themselves inside a square barrier. Domino breaks in too late (ichigo already freed) resulting in Akon saying "who're you?". Before introducing himself he get's killed by ichigo in a flash and the other quincies don't even know what got him.
    It's actually Domino who asked "who are you?"

What's this? Hollow mask transformed into a face tattoo or something? Doesn't look like blood nor shadow
    Looks like dried up blood to me.

Wasn't ichigo stuck in the world between worlds? he should of been training! It must of been a couple hours since hes been in there, or in SS time, like 10 days or something lol
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    You don't see those black blade things in his back?

It's actually Domino who asked "who are you?"

Looks like dried up blood to me.
    Why does Kubo have to make his Manga so hard to follow. Surely he can draw great, dramatic art panels, and still make it readable.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Why does Kubo have to make his Manga so hard to follow. Surely he can draw great, dramatic art panels, and still make it readable.
    You think this is bad? Ever read through an action sequence in D Grayman? Though I did share your confusion over the first few pages. Mostly because I forgot who Akon was.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    Its not that killing isn't necessary... Hachwald or whatever the right spelling is asked him if he wants ichigo eliminated... but bach outright declined and wanted to leave....... knowing how cruel and merciless bach is why would he decline.... there are two of them there and bach is considerably stronger than ichigo's current form... why wouldn't he want ichigo eliminated? Does this tie to the bloodlines thing?
    My take on it is because Ichigo is one of the previously mentioned 5 battle potentials or something like that and that bach is at least reluctant to take him on directly. Hence, all the trouble taken to make sure Ichigo stayed out of the SS fight. It may not be fear of Ichigo's current power, but more so of his potential and the fact that Ichigo makes outrageously huge jumps in power during battles.

Also, as to Ichigo's current power levels, its REALLY hard to determine(not that power levels are ever really clear in this manga). It is still unclear whether the power Ichigo has gotten back is truly even his as we have not seen any internal dialogues with zangetsu(does he even exist anymore?). Remember that it was the combined reiatsu of SS that was given to Ichigo to give him his powers back so it remains to be seen if Ichigo even has access to hollow powers let alone whether or not he is still capable of becoming a transcendent being. But as others have mentioned, some evidence in the chapter does suggest that Ichigo may be on the road back to that, what with the super speed, jedi force senses and undetectable reiatsu. Maybe Ichigo had flipped a switch or something inside himself while he was going apeshit being locked up. So many questions still....