7 28.00%
  • Bad

1 4.00%
  • Terrible

1 4.00%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    So did Ichigo evolve again???

Also has anyone noticed Ichigo hasn't used his MasK since before Aizen...I wonder how strong he is with the mask.
    Ichigo shouldn't need the mask when he's in the FGT mode. The mask exists when his hollow self is opperating separately sort of, from hi Shinigami self. Ichigo had learnt to merge the two at their fullest potential.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Part of me definitely considers this one of Kubo's trolling chapter, for there are many of them, but this was a rather dramatic chapter for true bleach fans, particularly because of the history between Byakuga and Ichigo. Those few words which were shared between them before his death are very profound in light of the entire bleach manga. The artwork is even more impressive than it already usally is. I'll let Kubo slide.

Some interesting points to point out. It was akon who helped break Ichigo out, not Ichigo himself, which gives validity to Opie's title as "the jail."

Also, what the heck is ichigo going to do with Juha Bach!? The guy was basically slaughtered Yamamoto!

Think about it. Yamamoto is as strong as he was in the past, his only weakness is that he has lost his brutality when it comes to attaining victory no matter what, even if it means to use your subortinates to do it. It was that monstrous aspect of himself that Yamamoto has lost, not his individual battle prowess. Did we all not see how deadly his shikai alone is in this manga, let alone his bankai! So why did he go down so easily to Juha Bach. It was because he already knew, that without bankai, there was no chance of victory against Juha bach, not on a one-on-one direct combat, his shikai would simply not do. Yamamoto would have to rely on more sneaky and dirty tactics which he did not, he went down like a man, holding on to his ideals. But back to the point I was making, Juha Bach demolished him.

His shikai barely made a cut on the fake, it was useless against Juha Bach. If Juha Bach's was able to slice through Yamamoto's reishi and skin so easily, it's because the man is a beast! Ichigo better watch out. Also, even if Yamamoto was allowed to use bankai in this fight, Juha Bach still has his yet to be revealed reishi-angel form, and while it would have be an impressiver fight, it still might have led to Yamamoto's death nevertheless.

And now Juha Bach, the man who was not only able to do what Wonderweiss and aizen couldn't, he has yet to reveal his reishi-angel form, AND now has Yamamoto's bankai, what threat does Ichigo REALLY have to offer?

Would we expect Ichigo able to face Yamamoto and his bankai? Yeah right, lol... There is something scary about Ichigo, but it has to be a hidden danger, because the power he has shown to currently possess is laughable against Yamamoto, let alone Juha Bach.
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    @Paulbee: So you think Ichigo's current level is above full Ichigo hollow (r.i.p. Ulq) or Hichigo or both?

The reason I ask is because full blown hollow mode seemed pretty beastly. The only level, IMO, that could top that was FGT mode (was it called Mugetsu?).

@SIMS, you dont think full blown hollow mode or FGT mode would have any chance against Juha?
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Can anybody interprete this Manga for us...please?

Starting with Page one (Mangastream), I sure would like to know what is happening.
    Page 1-2: Those white spots I think are the souls of Ichigo's friends in SS. Ichigo breaks through the gate into SS that Akon opened up.

Page 3-4: Akon is stabbed while trying to open the gate by Domino. But before that I think Akon and some of his subordinates tried to seal themselves up for that purpose. And as you can see Domino is stabbed in the face by Ichigo. Juha looking up at the opening Ichigo came through.

Page 5-6: Title page with some of the Captains and Vice Captains. The other title page this one with Ichigo coming through the opening that Akon made.

Page 7-8: Ichigo looking down on Renji and Rukia. He uses flash step. Sternritters wondering what the hell is going. Byakuya standing bleeding and about to talk.

Page 9-10: Byakuya asking Ichigo if Rukia and Renji are still alive, Ichigo says yes they will live and Byakuya is saying that he doesn't have much time left. Byakuya talks about how as a Captain of the Gotei 13, rendered helpless and near death by the Sternritters that killed many, he feels humiliated for what has happened to him.

Page 11-12: Byakuya asked Ichigo for one last request to protect SS.

Page 13-14: Ichigo shows his determined face. Juha's subordinate asks about the reiatsu he felt and Juha tells him that it's Ichigo. Juha tells his subordinate that killing isn't necessary and they should leave. Right as they are about to leave we see Ichigo's sword comes down into the ground.

Page 14-15: Juha upset that Ichigo threw his sword in front of him. Ichigo grabs his sword and stares down Juha. Chapter over.

Does that explains it paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Page 1-2: Those white spots I think are the souls of Ichigo's friends in SS. Ichigo breaks through the gate into SS that Akon opened up.

Page 3-4: Akon is stabbed while trying to open the gate by Domino. But before that I think Akon and some of his subordinates tried to seal themselves up for that purpose. And as you can see Domino is stabbed in the face by Ichigo. Juha looking up at the opening Ichigo came through.
    1-2: You mean reiatsu? It's either that(reiatsu's disappearing), voices crying for help or Akon's kido breaking the jail. The first 2 would explain ichigo's raging "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" lol

3-4: I don't see where Akon get's stabbed o.O
    -as you said- It seems they tried to seal themselves inside a square barrier. Domino breaks in too late (ichigo already freed) resulting in Akon saying "who're you?". Before introducing himself he get's killed by ichigo in a flash and the other quincies don't even know what got him.

What's this? Hollow mask transformed into a face tattoo or something? Doesn't look like blood nor shadow

Thanks Jayden,

As much as I like and enjoy Bleach, I don't speak or read Picture-eze very well

@Daimon Spade,

I actually do think that Ichigo's level is above the full hollow level. Ichigo Has always had the power of the Full hollow Mode, he just distanced himself from it because he feared it. If Kubo is consistent, then Ichigo should have access to all that power once his hollow and shinigami selves merged.

Kubo may have somehow unmerged them, but Ichigo no longer fears his hollow, and should be able to attain all its power by reaching down deeply enough to get it.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    Part of me definitely considers this one of Kubo's trolling chapter, for there are many of them, but this was a rather dramatic chapter for true bleach fans, particularly because of the history between Byakuga and Ichigo. Those few words which were shared between them before his death are very profound in light of the entire bleach manga. The artwork is even more impressive than it already usally is. I'll let Kubo slide.

Some interesting points to point out. It was akon who helped break Ichigo out, not Ichigo himself, which gives validity to Opie's title as "the jail."

Also, what the heck is ichigo going to do with Juha Bach!? The guy was basically slaughtered Yamamoto!

Think about it. Yamamoto is as strong as he was in the past, his only weakness is that he has lost his brutality when it comes to attaining victory no matter what, even if it means to use your subortinates to do it. It was that monstrous aspect of himself that Yamamoto has lost, not his individual battle prowess. Did we all not see how deadly his shikai alone is in this manga, let alone his bankai! So why did he go down so easily to Juha Bach. It was because he already knew, that without bankai, there was no chance of victory against Juha bach, not on a one-on-one direct combat, his shikai would simply not do. Yamamoto would have to rely on more sneaky and dirty tactics which he did not, he went down like a man, holding on to his ideals. But back to the point I was making, Juha Bach demolished him.

His shikai barely made a cut on the fake, it was useless against Juha Bach. If Juha Bach's was able to slice through Yamamoto's reishi and skin so easily, it's because the man is a beast! Ichigo better watch out. Also, even if Yamamoto was allowed to use bankai in this fight, Juha Bach still has his yet to be revealed reishi-angel form, and while it would have be an impressiver fight, it still might have led to Yamamoto's death nevertheless.

And now Juha Bach, the man who was not only able to do what Wonderweiss and aizen couldn't, he has yet to reveal his reishi-angel form, AND now has Yamamoto's bankai, what threat does Ichigo REALLY have to offer?

Would we expect Ichigo able to face Yamamoto and his bankai? Yeah right, lol... There is something scary about Ichigo, but it has to be a hidden danger, because the power he has shown to currently possess is laughable against Yamamoto, let alone Juha Bach.
    Agreed.... if ichigo had some power up or another form in his time in the cage he better show it now.... because he isn't in his FGT form or post dangai form.... its the same form he had when he regain his shinigami powers against ginjou and opie.... the only difference is he has thorn his upper outfit probably because of trying to get out of the cage by hitting it with multiple getsuga's.... He won't win against bach in this form he needs something closer/or even half of the power of the post dangai/fgt form or equal if not surpassing the hellknight ichigo that killed ulquiorra to even matter to bach.....

That said what intrigues me is his current speed.... it was so fast that SR luchandor, bambietta could not comprehend his speed...as if he is vanishing from their senses when he uses shunpo.....he went from the sky.... to byakuya....... to juha bach as if their in the same room lols....and this is sereitei which is practically the size of a medium size country..... plus one more thing i notice... ichigo is in tone to his senses.... he sensed renji, rukia and byakuya and can tell whether their dead or dying or alive... also bach, hachwald location.... his senses are almost the same as when he was in his post dangai form where he felt the presence of his sisters and that their safe.... remember this is ichigo who sucked at reiatsu sensing... probably 2nd to kenpachi and yachiru and has no sense of direction... now he can feel and tell almost everybody's presence in serietei..... even with this improvement i still think he can't beat bach... he needs to up his game even more

Regarding the chapter....Still the first 3 pages confuses me... so it seems that akon went into a cloaked invisible hovering platform in order to open the gates for ichigo in the sky.... domino broke through it as you can see the shattered glass like entry he made... then ichigo breaking through the garganta one shoted domino proceeded... to byakuya.... went to were bach is... that is how i see it

Last question though..... why wouldn't bach want ichigo eliminated? remember hachwald asked him if he wanted him to eliminate the threat... bach answered no and lets go....why? is this another aizen "you are the perfect specimen" mojo?.... he wants ichigo to join them?.... he has plans for him?.... or he is afraid of fighting him? which won't make sense since bach is really strong.... or are they related? lols hehe

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post

Despite the sheer destructive force that Yama is capable of, even he hasn't achieved a power that Ichigo has. In this chapter, we've seen Ichigo display similar abilities to that of which he displayed in his transcended form and it was portrayed as such, to perhaps analogue that chapter, such as his ability to sense others well being and precise location, his vanished reiatsu, him exceeding the expectations of the main enemy. It all seems to suggest that Ichigo is gradually reacquiring that transcendent power he once had. Finding it would set his power a part as this manga has suggested(depending on your interpretation of course) that beings like Aizen and Ichigo, that have transcended to a higher dimension of power, have only those within that dimension of power to contend with them. Yama may have the destructive force to wipe out anyone in his dimension of power or lower, but what about those who have achieved said transcendent power? What use is power if it can't affect your enemy or it can be negated? The difference between someone who has transcended and someone who hasn't appears to be the key factor when concerning Ichigo.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post

Page 13-14: Ichigo shows his determined face. Juha's subordinate asks about the reiatsu he felt and Juha tells him that it's Ichigo. Juha tells his subordinate that killing isn't necessary and they should leave. Right as they are about to leave we see Ichigo's sword comes down into the ground.

Page 14-15: Juha upset that Ichigo threw his sword in front of him. Ichigo grabs his sword and stares down Juha. Chapter over.

Its not that killing isn't necessary... Hachwald or whatever the right spelling is asked him if he wants ichigo eliminated... but bach outright declined and wanted to leave....... knowing how cruel and merciless bach is why would he decline.... there are two of them there and bach is considerably stronger than ichigo's current form... why wouldn't he want ichigo eliminated? Does this tie to the bloodlines thing?

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Also for the record, the Sternritters win their battles because they displace whatever power differences there are between them and their opponent, in their own favor via stealing their enemy's power rendering them unable to use it. It is not because they are actually stronger than their opponents in the strict sense.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...