7 28.00%
  • So So

7 28.00%
  • Bad

1 4.00%
  • Terrible

1 4.00%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I couldn't even see the barebones story progression this chapter--the art kept blinding me! This shit was ridiculous in its depiction!!!

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Yeah, redundant chapter is redundant xD but it still was good in my opinion, Im waiting to see the whole thing since mangareader/mangapanda has some missing pages it seems. At first I was like "oh...I thought it was Ichigo or someone, who is this guy?" then it turns out he broke in? some sort of cage, I dont know who is the one laying on the ground we see the sternritter, then it gets cut, then back to the breaking through scene and its Ichigo.. *confused* who was the guy anyways, he seems to be wearing a captain haori (?)

Waiting for the Mangastream release because Mangapanda's translation was horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Dabbido View Post
    *confused* who was the guy anyways, he seems to be wearing a captain haori (?)
    That was Akon. The science division guy who told everyone Ichigo was on his way to SS.

So, couldn't Kbuo do it in like 3, alright 6 pages and go on with the story ? But man, what a troll. Hiding Ichigo's face for most of the chapter, only to show that there is nothing on it .

Hmmmm, is it me, or did Ichigo's chain disconnect from the hilt (after the fusion with Fullbring, the banai chain was connecting the tip of the handle with the hilt) ? Could this be the limit remover, thus the chapter's name :O ?

What a joke for a chapter.....every page is either white/black space, characters cocking their heads towards wherever and going "Ichigo, oh shit," or Ichigo posing as the savior of the world...again! No weight to the story or characters, though I'll wait to rate the chapter until Mangastream's translation comes out bc Mangapanda simply is horrible. The funniest part of the chapter was Byakuya still living and pg 19 lol At this rate the Old Man isn't even dead either.....

MANGASTREAM VER.

So much better than that Mangapanda mess. I don't expect a fight between Juha and Ichigo next chapter though.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Is it just me or did Ichigo make a statement by throwing his Zan, Bach seems pissed by it.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    his statement was: You want my bankai here is your chance, I'll throw it right in front of you.

It felt like I turned the page twice and the chapter was over.

How in the world is Byakuya still alive? Inquiring minds want to know. Hes f#cking plastered to the wall, so bad that hes just hanging there, he cant even fall to the ground because his body is literally plastered on the wall like wall paper. But hes alive!?

Ichigo doesnt seem to be in a rush. He's currently taking in the sights.

Where's Kenpachi, this chapter could have used some awesomeness!
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Can anybody interprete this Manga for us...please?

Starting with Page one (Mangastream), I sure would like to know what is happening.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

So did Ichigo evolve again???

Also has anyone noticed Ichigo hasn't used his MasK since before Aizen...I wonder how strong he is with the mask.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you