• So So

7 28.00%
  • Bad

1 4.00%
  • Terrible

1 4.00%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    008_10_22_2011_07_18_21.jpg

Blah I doubt Yammy is dead, hes just being a pussy about losing, although if his powers don't have a limit he could be the strongest thing in HM for sure, just gotta make sure the person hes fighting isn't so strong they would kill him before he could get mad enough to upgrade again and again.
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    008_10_22_2011_07_18_21.jpg

Blah I doubt Yammy is dead, hes just being a pussy about losing, although if his powers don't have a limit he could be the strongest thing in HM for sure, just gotta make sure the person hes fighting isn't so strong they would kill him before he could get mad enough to upgrade again and again.
    I think I read somewhere that Yammy's death was confirmed. It came to me as a surprise. But what do I know? You're gonna have to find out for yourself because I'm too lazy. Really, I don't see how Kenpachi and Byakuya could have killed an Espada no 0.
    ---------
    ...You Know?..

Quote Originally Posted by playerhm View Post
    I think I read somewhere that Yammy's death was confirmed. It came to me as a surprise. But what do I know? You're gonna have to find out for yourself because I'm too lazy. Really, I don't see how Kenpachi and Byakuya could have killed an Espada no 0.
    He is lying in a pool of his own blood. In Blach, this means you are dead unless someone heals you and well, in HM there was no one else anymore who could heal him at that time. He is dead. In similar manner Ichigo and Renji would have died as well, but they were saved by someone, as always :p. This actually means that Byakuya might be saved if someone skillful comes and heals him.

Beside I think that Kubo confirmed his death, in that *what-was-it-again-interview-like-thing, when giving hints about making one of the espeada reappear (along with hints about Quincy appearing in this arc)... it turned out that it was Halibel... only her, for now that is .

EDIT:
    *I was talking about this: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...-REPEAT-REBOOT

In some interview Kubo said that Unohana was one of the first/earliest captains, so yeah she might have been in Yamamoto's Murder Gang.

The novels are fun, they explain what were the bodies that Mayuri have found in HM (the stories are canon from what I heard):
    Spoiler!

and gives a back story to few kenpachi:
    Spoiler!

And more , one is even about Rukia and one about Don Kanouji.

The sword user from HM that owned Opie might actually be:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Zero; 10-21-2012 at 08:31 PM.

Nice, was reading all the spoilers but I hope they happen! If not it was definitely entertaining
    A pie in the sky?