7 28.00%
  • So So

7 28.00%
  • Bad

1 4.00%
  • Terrible

1 4.00%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Ichigo's power level for me isn't as strong as in is post dangai days but stronger than all his previous forms. Maybe even equal or stronger than the hell knight monster he transformed fighting ulquiorra in Arrancar arcs. He's speed is tremendous by the way surpassing any i've ever seen with the exception of the post dangai of course

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I acknowledged Juha Bach's power, but I have to disagree with the notion that Bach Superseded Yammaji in power. The only reason that Bach could kill Yammaji was because he sealed Yamma's Bankai.

It's the same as Byakuya dieing. The sternRitter who got/killed Byakuya would not have had a chance if he hadn't first sealed Byakuya's Bankai. In the same way Juha Bach would not have been able to kill Yammaji if he had not first sealed away his Bankai.

As for how Yamma would have fared against FGT Ichigo, Transcendant Ichigo, or Transendant Aizen..Of course Ichigo or Aizen would have destroyed Yamma.

EDIT:

Steve, looks like you beat me to it. I completely agree.
    That's a strong word. Imo, Yama could have hold his own against either of them until to a certain time. The only problem is that he has a time limit on his powers as it consumes even himself while Aizen is immortal and Ichigo practically has no limit to his reiatsu. Plus the guy is oldest shinigami we've known. He probably has mastered every known kidou there is and that includes the one Urahara used against Aizen. Yama would probably lose to Ichigo but has a chance against Aizen imo.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    It is still unclear whether the power Ichigo has gotten back is truly even his as we have not seen any internal dialogues with zangetsu(does he even exist anymore?).
    I hope not. FGT was Ichigo basically merging with Sexy-Zangetsu, so him NOT existing as a separate, talk-toable entity is a good sign that perhaps Ichigo still maintains that merge.

And can tap into its POWAH!!!

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    his statement was: You want my bankai here is your chance, I'll throw it right in front of you.

It felt like I turned the page twice and the chapter was over.

How in the world is Byakuya still alive? Inquiring minds want to know. Hes f#cking plastered to the wall, so bad that hes just hanging there, he cant even fall to the ground because his body is literally plastered on the wall like wall paper. But hes alive!?

Ichigo doesnt seem to be in a rush. He's currently taking in the sights.

Where's Kenpachi, this chapter could have used some awesomeness!
    Byakuya's left hand also appears to be cut off, unsurprisingly.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Anubiz632; 10-18-2012 at 03:18 PM.

When the big friend of As Nodt says "The reiatsu Disappeared" is he referring to Ichigo's reiatsu? And if he is, then what does it mean? Is this the post-dangai mode when His reiatsu was unreadable (too)?
    ---------
    ...You Know?..

Quote Originally Posted by playerhm View Post
    When the big friend of As Nodt says "The reiatsu Disappeared" is he referring to Ichigo's reiatsu? And if he is, then what does it mean? Is this the post-dangai mode when His reiatsu was unreadable (too)?

I think it's because Ichigo was moving SO fast over such large distances that it appeared as if he had simply vanished. When Ichigo entered through the portal he immediately killed Domino, then took off.

The Sternritters only had mere moments to register a captain class reiatsu that appeared & then suddenly vanished.
    Last edited by Anubiz632; 10-18-2012 at 05:34 PM.

Actually I think I know where exactly his arm got cut off, I was uncertain at first but seeing that image, made me clear I wasnt seeing things xD http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/502/9 Right when Byakuya is getting constantly attacked by senbonzakura kageyoshi, theres a panel where only the cherry blossoms are seen and only his arm is seen (I thought it was just him trying to extend his hand but the flurry of senbonzakura pushing him), but if you see clearly it has blood, so thats probably when it got cut off

Quote Originally Posted by Dabbido View Post
    Actually I think I know where exactly his arm got cut off, I was uncertain at first but seeing that image, made me clear I wasnt seeing things xD http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/502/9 Right when Byakuya is getting constantly attacked by senbonzakura kageyoshi, theres a panel where only the cherry blossoms are seen and only his arm is seen (I thought it was just him trying to extend his hand but the flurry of senbonzakura pushing him), but if you see clearly it has blood, so thats probably when it got cut off

You're right, nice catch!

I also couldn't help but notice a similarity between Juha & Ichigo's entrances. Check out the pics below. I'm sure they mean nothing in relation to the overall story, but it is worth pointing out nonetheless.

Explosion entrances:

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Falling swords:

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Similar stances:

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Anubiz632; 10-18-2012 at 09:42 PM.

Juha Bach: So you're great Ichigo...you're late...your beloved SS lay ruins...go and mourn over your dead friends.
    Ichigo: *super power up* Die bit*h /slash
    The End.
    Soul King appears and told Ichigo that he has royal blood in his family. Grants him megapowers and let him be new Captain-Commander.
    Blushing flowers over rebuilded SS.
    P.S. Actually it felt like 2 pages...one week more to see at least dialogue between Juha and Ichigo and then one more week to see who have survived. Clearing up remaining Sternritters and then progress in plot.

Yeah Im curious about his "different level of power" thing too, like when Aizen couldn't even sense him because he was on a different plane of power, but now it seems like these quincy can sense him. I hope its because hes rusty and not because they are stronger than Aizen. Aizen should still be able to pull his own weight when it comes to these captain class quincy, even after being locked up all that time and every other captain having a chance to train I bet hes still stronger.
    A pie in the sky?