1 4.00%
  • Terrible

1 4.00%
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 512 Discussion / 513 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/512

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

THis chapter doesen't tell anything...i'm a bit disappointed. I expected ichigo to see Yamamoto died and bitch slap Juha bach.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Wow, such a redundant chapter. Maybe it would have been better for Bleach to come out every month or so ..
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Lol surprise surprise. The only thing this chapter did was confirm that byakuya isn't dead yet. kubo sure knows how to waste pages and frames. The first page was a classic example.

Quote Originally Posted by thebulk View Post
    Lol surprise surprise. The only thing this chapter did was confirm that byakuya isn't dead yet. kubo sure knows how to waste pages and frames. The first page was a classic example.
    Yeah, but byakuya is dying........ he knows it himslef.... thus the "i will not last much longer" speech thing...

He won't last long..... its probably his dying words to tell ichigo to protect SS

But one thing confuses me though...... the first 3 pages..... after akon frees whomever it is then the SR domino is about to tell his ability then it gets cut off...... the pages were lacking... i only count 16 without a double page.... and the conversation between bach and hachwald were redundant twice....... i'm gonna wait for mangastream on this one

Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    Yeah, but byakuya is dying........ he knows it himslef.... thus the "i will not last much longer" speech thing...
    Lol this is bleach. No character is dead until he's been buried or got blown to oblivion like yamamoto. But then again with this arc you probably are right i wont bet against byakuya really dying.

Quote Originally Posted by thebulk View Post
    Lol this is bleach. No character is dead until he's been buried or got blown to oblivion like yamamoto. But then again with this arc you probably are right i wont bet against byakuya really dying.
    Agreed though about bleach... hehe i'd save it when byakuya has his funeral... but the way i see it he's state is that same scenario as sasakibe spouting about the bankai stealing in his last breath..... still you reminded me that it needs a funeral for byakuya to be dead hehe

Since Kubo has kept a nice pace to the story so far, I'll give him this one. The beginning was confusing though. Seems there's some pages missing.

sig made by me

...no hollow mask? No horns? No wings? ...is that really Ichigo?..
    ---------
    ...You Know?..

It looks like ichigo is back at his FGT form again with the chains around his hands. Im guessing next week is gonna show what happened in HM and finally reveal who was the character that confronted urahara.