Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    i feel really bad for cross because right now nobody knows if cross was killed or commited suicide.and with Allen Rouliver is probaly going to either blame him for cross and then attempt to do experiments on him or force the 14th out faster to know if he's friend or foe.but something tells me that if Rouliver makes Allen angry enough maybe just maybe the Noah powers will start to awaken.(that would be awesome)and when the rest of the order finds out most of them will probaly turn on him and start calling him a traitor even though he had no say in becoming the host.Also i'm hoping the Heart appears and saves him from the 14th taking over.

When Revellier said that he would let all the other exorcists hear Cross and Allen's conversation, I thought at once of Chaoji and how he would react. He would probably say something like: "I knew it all along" or something like that. I think that Lenalee will be the only one completely on Allen's side (and maybe Komui). I'm not sure about Kanda, Lavi, Krory or Miranda (and in that case, the other exorcists) and of course Johnny.

And just a thought, but what do you guys think of this (I posted this in Exorcist HQ so I'll just copy it from there):

I remember Sheryl saying something like: "The exorcists will begin to doubt one another and the order will become desperate to find the heart before we can do the same."

How would Sheryl know that the exorcists would be in disorder? I mean, that wouldn't happen just because they were looking for the heart?
    I'm starting to think that maybe the Earl and the Noahs have some sort of spy in the order. Which also brings me back to the fact that Lulubell was able to use the ark and get inside HQ. How did the Noahs know where the Order's HQ was?
    Which, once again, brings me back to the fact that the lv 3 was able to infiltrate the Asia branch.

Anyone have any ideas?

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/

well well ... just my stupid idea kedo..(and really sorry if someone mentioned it before and if there is something like that i will delete this message immediately)

Allen's sword is same as Earl's. and now we have Cross saying listen to the 14th there is another side of this war. Earl's and 14th's face (especially the smile) a bit similar. well for me 14th looks like Earl without ears )

for about 2 weeks i start to think that earl and 14th are brothers or more to say twins. I believe it explains the swords being same.Well what do you think??

Quote Originally Posted by deanaxe View Post
    or about 2 weeks i start to think that earl and 14th are brothers or more to say twins. I believe it explains the swords being same.Well what do you think??
    I think that they were related too. But the 14th's abilties haven't really been explained in detail, as far as it's been shown, the 14th had control over the Ark. Other abilities that he might have had, haven't been revealed yet. So is just pure speculation to discuss that right now...

the next few DGM mangas r going to be good!

everybody,think again.
    cross might really dead as you remeber cross word"you will kill somebody you loved"

this is just a guess but cross might be the one who is going to be killed
    so maybe he wanted to hug allen the final time.

Chicken Waffle Toast :D Keira Maboroshi's Avatar
    Peoples... I highly doubt Malcom killed Cross... Technicaly, killing Cross would kill two of they're strongest Exorcist: Cross ('cuz he's dead) and Allen (Malcom will blame him and try him for treason...) and that would put the Order at a great disadvantage. So whoever it is, it has to be someone againest the Order, but the Earl and his goonies would have destroyed the innocence...

110% D.Gray-fan Miss_Clockworks's Avatar
    you know what? sometimes I'm not sure myself...
    i have this weird feeling Cross did it to himself. he heard the knock on the door and you see him pick up his gun and then bang? there are lotsa pieces missing. I really want Cross to be ok even though it doesn't look like that will happen ;___; If it was Crow and that Hitler wannabe i swear! *fumes* i'm NOT going to be a happy camper. AT ALL. D:< i'm so tired of all the trouble he brought and this would be the last straw.

I was pretty optimistic that maybe he shot himself to fake his death or something but then i noticed the curtain on the right in the last panel was ripped, like the bullet tore through it as it headed for Cross :( if that's where the tear came from then it was somone else and this is not good, not good at all. *sigh*
    I don't CARE if the glass is half full or half empty, who the @%$# drank my soda?!
    D.Gray-man is my EVERY-drug

I still think Cross shot himself...why? I don't know T-T

Chicken Waffle Toast :D Keira Maboroshi's Avatar
    I can't make ANY sense of it... the evidence just collides and goes bam. I can't sleep an night ;~;, I was just starting to like Cross! (Okay, starting to like MORE.)