Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Wow, what a suspenseful chapter! although there's no way that cross would be dead just like that.......I hope.....and yay! 17 pages! ♥

Well of course he isn't dead, he just "falls" I'm sure he'll make a speedy recovery.

HOLYSHIZNIT! Someone actually managed to attack Cross?! I have to say out though, that blood splatter + Cross' height... O_o;; Isn't that *That* headshot range for him? judging from the size of the mess, his head should definitely be missing and lying in gory chunks. q: Seriously, it have to of been a unreasonably powerful gun.... I say it's a faked death; maybe it's a mangaka mistake. (Doesn't see Hoshino making that kind of mistake though) Anyway, enough with me over analyzing the picture and time to point at Leverier... and blame him for everything. D<

Cool chapter, a little too dramatic though.
    Spoiler!

It's up by Binktopia (check the homepage)

I just can't believe Cross could die from a single shot (like I said in the spoiler thread )
    He's too powerful for that right?

I love the way Allen has gotten a little cheeky, as Cross called it. It's not out of character at all, if you read this (which is the best description of Allen ever made): http://vikki.livejournal.com/264377.html

I feel like we're getting to more more of the real Allen.

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/

When I read this chapter I thought of this page:
    Spoiler!

wow, the ending picture of Cross literally made me scream "WHAT!?"XD I wonder how Allen will react after the news? Even if Cross really didn't "die" it wouldn't be immediately the next chapter when he comes to get Allen or something. I like Allen's hair a bit longer, in the previous arc when his hair was longer cause of that chemical, he kinda looked like Ed from Full Metal AlchemistXD
    street-smart wannabe gentleman
    (From the http://vikki.livejournal.com/264377.html site Trinny gave) Haha, made me laugh^_^

What's now with the body of Cross? I don't think he's dead... I mean, c'mon o_o He's CROSS, the one we waited for more than 100 nights and 91 episodes ç________ç

Who's the hand that take his gun?
    haha, fair point. and I don't think anyone's taking cross's gun, it's just his hand dangling and then they show the gun. gruesome image though. >.<''
    夢の芸術家

Yume no geijutsuka. Artist of Dreams.

This is a great chapter.

If cross is really murdered, i would suspect that the hitler guy ordered for it.

Or

He shoot himself, when someone knocked the door then he used magic to fake death.

----

I think Cross is not over yet ^^. He is the strongest exorcist%%