Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by iseeandwitness View Post
    Well, that is reasonable but wasn't Linaly and Johnny with Allen when it happened?
    Well, they were asleep so yeah...-_-
    Yip, exactly. With them sleeping they can't vouch for his location. As it stands, this seems like the perfect setup to get Allen. Of course Lenalee wont believe it, but with everything pointing towards Allen he'll be in for a rough time.

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    I also have a feeling we will soon find out the meaning of the title "D. Gray-man". It most likely has something to do with Allen and the 14th, the split of light and darkness. Tyki is no different with his double life in a way.
    The title means: Dorian Gray-Man, a reference to The Picture of Dorian Gray novel. Possibly referenced in "Dorian Grey man" and thus "D.Gray-Man". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorian_Gray
    I read somewhere(wikipedia mabey?) that she said so herself.
    Or also, the "D" might mean Doll an early idea for the tittle of the series. Personally, i think that the tittle refers to The Earl of Miellenium.

Anyway, i also think that Cross was really murdered in this chapter, i hope he wasn't though. And he was attacked at HQ, so the Order might had been involved with that...

D.Gray-man

i know the next chapter is going to be great. i feel sorry for cross but thats wat u get for beating up allen when he was a kid and i cant forgive him for the things he has done. and there is something wrong in the order i can just tell. i kind of hope when they give allen his punishment that he runs and leaves the order but have cross group come with him.

its got to be a set up for allen because he supposed to kill the people closest to him.. someone can easily frame allen for that, Rouvelier for one
    - We fear that which we cannot see -

Allen killed Cross
    like what Cross said Allen had to kill someone he loves...
    even the Earl had hard time killing Cross
    he will not have died so easily
    Cross saw that it was Allen who was about to kill him
    and he obviously couldnt attack back and kill Allen...
    i also thought it was weird how
    Allen was "awaken" from his sleep right after Cross died
    just my prediction =p

D.Gray-man gomy614 u r so wrong

there no way allen is that kind of guy because he had a hard killing a noha and he has the sword to save humans. and he got up up because he heard the click from the gun read it all there is a click and he wakes up. there is no way u r right there is so meany thing pointing the other way and i can bet it is the order trying to get allen so they can kill him because the order think allen is a danger to them so they going to try to kill him. next one going to be so good.

Quote Originally Posted by Genix View Post
    The title means: Dorian Gray-Man, a reference to The Picture of Dorian Gray novel. Possibly referenced in "Dorian Grey man" and thus "D.Gray-Man". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorian_Gray
    Or also, the "D" might mean Doll an early idea for the tittle of the series. Personally, i think that the tittle refers to The Earl of Miellenium.
    This is total speculation, and while it does make sense, you can't just assert it as fact without any actual references or evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Genix View Post

Anyway, i also think that Cross was really murdered in this chapter, i hope he wasn't though. And he was attacked at HQ, so the Order might had been involved with that...
    I think the title was totally random. I remember one of the early chapters of the manga the creator stated that D.Gray-Man was just a random title he came up with. I forget which chapter it was, and I'm too lazy to look it up.

Let leave Cross to oneside and i think Cross didn't shoot himself, cuz if he did, the gun wouldn't lay like that nor the blood would splash like that either.

What do you think will happen when the Pope announce Allen is the 14th to the order?

D.Gray-man is the BEST!!!

all of allens friends r going to die from th shock when they r told (things i think allen will get exile or death). i hope it is not death exile would not be that bad.