• So So

4 19.05%
  • Bad

1 4.76%
  • Terrible

1 4.76%
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    @ Tout Le Monde,

Tobi as Obito is making more sense than ever, but there are still some hard to swallow things. As POW showed with his map, Obito just falling into Madara's lap is just too convenient and hard to believe. Kishi needs to do a better job with this one.

My Main wonder is Madara.

Madara just doesn't seem like the type to really care about his own Mantra. "The LONGER YOU LIVE THE MORE YOU REALIZE THAT REALITY IS JUST MADE UP OF PAIN SUFFERING AND EMPTINESS....Blah..Blah...Blah!..."

Really, Madara? If Minato had said it, I'd have believed him, but MADARA? the guy who cares only about power? Who thinks Senjus without power are Ugly, The one who Undermined Shodaime's peace deal with the Tsuchikage and set Oonoiki on a path of treachery?

I think that the Language Madara uses may be the same language Obito uses, but the MEANING of the words may be vast worlds apart. Obito hears theese words and he thinks that he can kill and ravage as a temporary means to a greater goal where all those killed and ravage will come back to life, and all will happily and well in the end.

Madara on the other hand is only thinking about how he can be the one in control of everyone and everything in the world. I wonder if that means that Madara has always had plans to eventually eliminate Tobi right from the begining.

Lastly, I am not quite sure how this Genjutsu world will work. Just how will Genjutsu revive the dead? Is Tobi really expecting the illusion of his friends to trully replace the friends? Is this further evidence of Obito's inate Stupidity and Naivety?

I don't really get it.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

- My feeling is that this genjutsu world will literally transfer peoples minds to this perfect world and their bodies will slowly die off. Thus the end of the world that others have called it. I guess that even if people die their minds or part of their consciousnesses will exists in this genjutsu world. The real Rin wont be there but a fake Genjutsu version will be.

Madara's belief in power is that peace can only be achieved by those who have power. Weak people can do nothing and are at the mercy of cruel reality.

- The only thing that makes sense regarding Obito finding his way to Madara is that Zetsu brought him there. As the other chapters revealed there are many Zetsu's hidden underground gathering information. They must have informed Madara about Obito and had him brought there under orders.

- what doesnt make sense is that Madara seemed to be making these giant leaps of faith on people he knows nothing about?

A)- He gives his eyes to Nagato who just a child when its possible he could have been killed!!

* okay so maybe he had Zetsu keep tabs on him at all times so in case there was danger that could take his eyes away he could step in.

B)- He trusts everything to Obito as though he actually believes Obito to be so capable he can achieve everything while only knowing him for like 1 year.

* what was Madara going to do if Obito never came around? Did he have some other Uchiha in mind for his plans?

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Thread Killer

oh ok

So who is rin again?

Quote Originally Posted by Approx01 View Post
    So who is rin again?
    Come now, Have you been reading Naruto, or are you just trollin?

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    - My feeling is that this genjutsu world will literally transfer peoples minds to this perfect world and their bodies will slowly die off. Thus the end of the world that others have called it. I guess that even if people die their minds or part of their consciousnesses will exists in this genjutsu world. The real Rin wont be there but a fake Genjutsu version will be.

Madara's belief in power is that peace can only be achieved by those who have power. Weak people can do nothing and are at the mercy of cruel reality.

- The only thing that makes sense regarding Obito finding his way to Madara is that Zetsu brought him there. As the other chapters revealed there are many Zetsu's hidden underground gathering information. They must have informed Madara about Obito and had him brought there under orders.

Is Obito really this stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    - what doesnt make sense is that Madara seemed to be making these giant leaps of faith on people he knows nothing about?

A)- He gives his eyes to Nagato who just a child when its possible he could have been killed!!

* okay so maybe he had Zetsu keep tabs on him at all times so in case there was danger that could take his eyes away he could step in.

B)- He trusts everything to Obito as though he actually believes Obito to be so capable he can achieve everything while only knowing him for like 1 year.

* what was Madara going to do if Obito never came around? Did he have some other Uchiha in mind for his plans?
    Agreed!

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Tobi didnt know how to do edo tensie, or revival of the dead. He asked Kabuto and Kabuto gave him a "half-ass" explanation.

Obito, most likely never intended to revive Madara. He wanted that Jyuub so he could revive Rin.....and live happily ever wierdness.

Kabuto is the most despised/fustrating character ever because he let the monster (madara) loose.

Obito had it all under control. He is half Uchiha, half Senju after all. We have evidence of him day dreaming about girls, while standing on one foot, simultaneously creating flowers in the palm of his hand. He was definitely dedicated to the poon-tang! While a boulder was crushing the right side of his body, he looked Kakashi in the eyeball and said, "make sure she have my money next time I see her!". What happens when a pimp dont get his money? Everybody gets f%$ked up.

I'm rollin wit BIG O on this one.
    Last edited by Daemon Spade; 10-18-2012 at 12:41 AM.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Anyone else thinking that Obito is really creepy now. He wants to create a world with Rin back in it or maybe he even planned to revive Rin with Nagato so he can be with her again. He is now 30 and the only version of Rin he ever new was 13, I don't think she will have aged being dead and all. Anyone else think even if he is successful it will just make him a creepy old dude. There is a possibility he will revert his own age back to 13 in the Genjutsu but still he will have the mind of a 30 year old and he will be going after a 13 year old girl.

Quote Originally Posted by artifice View Post
    That doesn't explain his motivation behind the plan though, only that he would have no problem committing the crime. I don't doubt that he is capable of making the decision to kill the clan, what I don't understand is what was his motive for targeting them so specifically? It all made sense when we were led to believe that it was Madara behind the massacre but Obtio's only objective, from what we have seen has been to regain all he lost and prevent any future loss through the moon's eye plan. His plans, at least back then were very much simplistic and he didn't really have any good reason to target the Uchiha. It can't be a simple case of indifference because Obtio went to great lengths to insure that the clan would be destroyed utterly.

My point is not that Obito is capable of horrific acts, its that his actions seem to have exceeded the tasks set out for him by Madara and don't seem to fit with his own personal agenda. Like I said, Obito showed no real interest in vengence or obtaining power for himself, the only ambition he expressed was the completion of the Moon's Eye Plan. I can see why he attacked Konoha, because he needed to acquire the Kyuubi and get Minato out of the way but going after the Uchiha clan seems relatively unrealated to his objective. In fact, the village had already begun to suspect the Uchiha of insurrection so leaving them to their own devices would have inevitably resulted in a war which probably would have helped speed up his goals. Obito even said that he put off his plans to attack Konoha because Itachi was in his way, yet based on what we have seen if Obito had just stayed away from the Uchiha Itachi may not have even found out about his plans and would have been far less of a threat.

There must be a good reason for why Obito targetted the Uchiha, why he became involved with Itachi, and most of all, why he considers Sasuke so important. Even black Zetsu seemed to be unaware of Obito's plans because he was also surprised when Itachi died, that means that Obito knew things about Itachi that he wasn't sharing with Zetsu. It seems that Obito would keep Madara's representative in the dark about any part of his plan. Could Obito be trying to double cross Madara and complete the Moon's Eye Plan without him by using Sasuke to obtain the Rinnegan? Even that seems unlikely though because Obito eventually obtained Nagato's Rinnegan and even after that he insisted on Sasuke's importance to the plan.
    I don't remember where it was stated that Obito went through great lengths to see the Uchiha destroyed only that he agreed to help Itachi kill them. If anyone went to great lengths to kill the Uchiha it would have to be Danzou and we know that they weren't working together. Like you said the Uchiha would have started a war regardless and many would have likely died which is exactly why Obito agreed to kill them. It was mentioned in the Manga that even if the Uchiha succeeded and took over then other countries would attack, and if they all died what would be the first thing to happen to them? They would lose their eyes. It would simply turn into a Sharingan race for either Konoha or the other countries. Meaning that Obito would lose an opportunity to claim them himself if he just stood idly by.

Why let the Uchiha kill themselves senselessly and have Sharingan's unnecessarily floating around in circulation when you can kill them yourself and take all of their Sharingan to aid your plan? Why give Konoha or the other countries you will eventually war with your own weapon to use against you? I don't think it should be so complicated he probably simply killed them to keep too many Sharingan from falling into Danzou's or someone else's hands.

Thread Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Come now, Have you been reading Naruto, or are you just trolling?
    I just think its silly that the entire naruto manga story was shaped around the death of one girl and one delusional boy that wants to make a pretend land so that he never has to grow up.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    I have a new nickname for Obito.

Bigito Smalls! Or, Notorious B.I.T!

Biggie, Biggie, Biggie cant you see?
    Sometimes your eyes just hypnotize me.
    And I just love your flashy ways,
    thats why Naruto's always broke and you're so paid!
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

@Approx01

Wait, but since the idea of the Moons eye plan started with Madara and he is long past grown up what does that make him?