9 42.86%
  • So So

4 19.05%
  • Bad

1 4.76%
  • Terrible

1 4.76%
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    MY BRAIN HAS BEEN COMPLETELY BLOWN!!!! Kishi really outdid himself in this chapter, I mean I dont even know where to begin?
    1) Madara did awaken the Rinnegan and gave it to Nagato
    this to me was when my brain began to shutdown cause I thought Nagato awakened the Rinnegan by himself, but to discover that Madara gave it to him is incomprehensible
    2) The Gedou Mazou is the empty shell of the Jyuubi
    I had to read this page again cause as aforementioned, my brain started to shut down after the first discovery, but this made me brain dead. This whole time what the Jyubi looked like but never knew it and Madara was able to turn it into a catalyst for Hashirama clones, which is basically what White Zetsu is.
    Questions:
    This chapter explains alot about Madara and in essence, it makes Madara God like, which means Hashirama must of been invincible cause if Madara lost to him, then just how powerful was Hashirama?

to awaken the Rinnegan a person needs the power of the Senju+Uchiha. We know Naruto is the one that will unite the bijuus once again, so will he awaken the Rinnegan and use/need it to control the Jyubi?
    Last edited by Kisame Uchiha; 10-17-2012 at 11:37 AM.

Also, look how surprised Madara looked when he awakened the rinnegan Looks like he thought he'd get the rinnegan almost immediatly, but he didn't. Not until he was way too old.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    I have also been wondering, how come Obito turned from a goofy drop-out character into dead-serious uchiha prodigy that can activate MS so early and learn uchiha kinjutsu and rikudou jutsus so fast ? I guess we just have to roll with it .. we thought Minato was the prodigy here but if I start comparing Obito (present) and Minato (at his prime before death) then Obito looks to be the more talented bcs he managed to do sooo much.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Seems to me as though the sharingan is truly key to all Uchihas. Without it, they're nothing. Obito only became a genious until after he awakened the sharingan.

I do wonder about the black rods that Madara created from his will. Are those the same rods that penetrates Nagato's back after he summond Gedo Mazou? How did he even know about the mazou? I guess Obito must have told him that he could summon it. And he only did that when he really needed to. Like against Hanzou. Anyway, those black rods, if they were "Madara's will", why didn't they stop Nagato from performing Rinne Tensei on the entire village?

Great chapter! Lots of info! I dont know why i get the feeling sasuke's gonna die and give naruto his eyes.

MANGASTREAM ver. CHAPTER 606

Nice chap, lot's of informations and confirmations ;0.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    We STILL don't know what happens with Spiral Zetsu... he wasn't even in this chapter. I guess we probably have at least one more chapter of flashbacks, although things really moved along fast. I want to see what happens to allow Obito to move around with just a mask rather than a silly ZetSuit.
    No dude, the Spiral Zetsu is still in the form Obito's armor through out all of this chapter, he even talks near the end of the chapter :p. He met Nagato wearing the Z Suit, accompanied by Zetsu fused with Madara's will... it's possible that Nagato was the one that killed the Spiral Zetsu, as at this point in time, he would not cooperate with Madara (looks like Obito was pretending to be Madara on Madara's orders).

Madara's awakening of the Rinnegan is strange as well. Perhaps there really is someone else pulling the strings... the elder brother ?

Looks like Madara's body registered his death right after awakening his eyes, thus by using his DNA he was summoned with both of his EMS-Rinnegan eyes, while the youth seems from Kabuto's doing.

MANGASTREAM VER.

I waited for the Mangstream release than read the mangapanda version first.

Great chapter. So that's what Black Zetsu is?

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    I have also been wondering, how come Obito turned from a goofy drop-out character into dead-serious uchiha prodigy that can activate MS so early and learn uchiha kinjutsu and rikudou jutsus so fast ? I guess we just have to roll with it .. we thought Minato was the prodigy here but if I start comparing Obito (present) and Minato (at his prime before death) then Obito looks to be the more talented bcs he managed to do sooo much.
    Fanboy time!

Obito, not exactly steeped in an overabundance of talent, becomes the project and pupil of one of the most knowledgeable and powerful figures of the manga. Obito was handed practically everything from madara, a repaired body, senju power, zetsu tomodachi, legendary techniques, secret knowledge. All obito achieved on his own (still debated) was anguish and shift in motivation at witnessing rin's murder. What is genius or talent in regards to obito that you can say was obtained through his own potential and will? Not much, his attitude is interesting but his power is all dressed in the trappings of madara. Even now he bungled his fight with kakashi. Kakashi uses analysis and experience to produce results that at first seem to go above obito's head, he isn't keeping up with kakashi in the brain department and the scale of power is totally warped!

Minato, fired up with raw talent. Capable analytical ability, large pool of chakra, will of fire and pupil to a legendary figure. Pioneered new jutsu but humbled at knowing his limit. His personal techniques, which he developed and performed himself, require teams of shinobi to perform otherwise. Was not simply handed the power to world domination like obito but instead was properly raised so the traits natural to him could be cultivated fullest. This guy, by virtue of character and morality, sh*TS on obito all day because he can inspire and manipulate the world with voluntary influence., not a technique which traps the mind (that wasn't even obito's tech).

That's all just for starters. I don't see any of obito's accomplishments occurring without madara's hand-me-downs. He still pulls classic obito carelessness and allows a point to kakashi. Obito's potential was fully realized at kakashi gaiden. That was as far as obito can go because that's as far as his natural life made it. After that, all the addition was purely product of madara and is more fair to say tobi is subject and testament to madara's power and talent. Obito the person has been greatly diminished to the point of non-existence and all volition and choice is simply a case of obedience and command.

What can you actually say is the result of obito's intellect, power, or direction? I think mangekyo is the only answer that qualifies.

Compare to minato, who was not simply handed insane power and knowledge from his master but instead was cultivated and shown how to find power in yourself. Minato, from potential to how he was taught (not what he was taught) puts him leagues above obito/tobi in almost all categories and arguably begins to encroach on madara's scale of genius. From mind, chakra, creativity, responsibility, you name it, minato handled most of it from his own nature and person, not jiraya's, not kushina's, not karyma's.

If we compare tobi (present) to minato (just prior death) what i see is epic villainy stumbling over kakashi and gai's exhausted level of fight and with minato we have a man putting himself between the power of nine tails and succeeding without sharingan, without senju cells, just guts and intellect.

No comparison, in all Scopes minato > obito and it really begins to turn into minato vs madara which is radically different comparison and circumstance.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

Quote Originally Posted by knife eater View Post
    No comparison, in all Scopes minato > obito and it really begins to turn into minato vs madara which is radically different comparison and circumstance.

I agreed with your entire post but it was too long to quote lol.

This chapter, with revealing the origin of black zetsu and tramsferrence and deposits of will, if there are other characters or instances harboring any lingering or residual "will" or "psyche" from figures in ages long past. Also, with the moon's eye plan driving us closer to the heart of matrix territory, will kishi spare us such an welcome direction by finding a sure reality to ground the world and bind it's history? No dreams within dreams please!

This chapter for me has on one hand mishandled the story of rin's murder too soon after after a series of other hotly anticipated milestone revelations and flashbacks but on the other hand has established more reason to anticipate the introduction of "the human who knows everything" aka "progenitor". Will such a person be tied to madara? Did madara learn everything from the secret stone of the older brother or did he have contact with a person more powerful or knowledgable than himself and hashirama. Why is orochimaru so confident as to seemingly have no care or concern with the war or it's goal of world wide enslavement under genjutsu?
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.