1 4.76%
  • Terrible

1 4.76%
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto 606 Discussion / 607 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/606

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

I couldn't care less about Rin and Kakashi at this point. Atleast now we know where and what black zetsu are and what he came from. Also, we know what the Gedo Mazou is, how Madara died and when he implanted his Rinnegan in Nagato. We still don't know HOW he did that, without Nagato realizing though.

We have also confirmation that there are only one pair of rinnegan's in the entire series. That's good

Edit: So much info in one chapter! Can't wait for the discussions to begin In my oppinion, this should have been chapter 600.

STill no answers about Rin...man..I've waited the entire week just to find out what was there so special or dangerous in her that she was chased after by the mist anbu and killed by kakashi.....I guess that after obito's flashbacks there will come Kakashi's memories in which he'll explain everything from his point of view.

Very Informative. Kudos to those who theorized about Black Zetsu.

In before the Naruto Universe is also a dream world created by someone, and now someone named Madara in this dream world is about to make a dream world out of that dream world. And the cycle repeats itself!

What does it matter what and why Kakashi killed Rin. Can't believe that's what you're eager to find out. We've been kept in the dark regarding Madara, Zetsu and Tobi for years. And now we finally get the answers and all you care about is stupid Rin??

Anyway, I have theorized about Black zetsu a few years back and I was actually right It does make more poetic sense that Zetsu is half Madara and half Hashirama. Allthough I thought he was some kind of experiment, to mix both bloodlines in order to awake the Rinnegan. But it seems Madara did the experiment on himself insted.

Madara did awaken the rinnegan shortly before his death. Meaning, what the hell did he spend his time on until that point? He must have been busy as hell once he first did awaken the rinnegan. Also, Madara summoned the Mazoe with the rinnegan. But he didn't connect to the mazoe until after he transplanted his eyes in Nagato.

You know, i think that Obito changed his plans at some point in the story. The original one was to carry out madara's plan to have him later resurrected, but i think that Obito couldn't care less about Madara coming back: what he wanted was Rin's life. Of course he could create a world where Rin was alive, but that would be just an illusion of her, so he wants to bring her back to life before he creates the dream world and make her hop in, so he can stay with her for "real" in his illusionary world. That's why he said back then "Damn nagato he was supposed to use rinne tensei for me". I think that he meant Rin. Gathering nagato's eyes means that at the right time he too can use rinne tensei.
    An old fart like Madara wasn't included in obito's plans.

@Kenny

Everyone has the right to be curious about what he wants. Not everyone reasons like you. We already had some clues about the rinnegan and about black zetsu. And we have no clues regarding Rin. The reason why a dozen killer mist ninjas went after one little girl? It has to be something important o at least big. The reason why Kakashi, the kind, brave sensi we all know who promised to protect rin and kills her instead? I really want to know, because in a certain sense Kakashi needs to be justified. ANd if rin's death were a setup from madara? That could have important consequences for the story.
    The questions aboyt zetsu gedo mazou and rinnegan have been answered in this chapter, good, great..but they were things i could have imagined. So please have tollerance towards other users, even if those users are interested in other aspects of the story than you

So many things confirmed. Wow.

1. Black Zetsu = Madara's Will implanted in Zetsu.

2. Nagato was literally given Madara's eyes.

3. Gedo Mazou is the Juubi's Shell, not merely a "Container."

4. Madara's age upon awakening the Rinnegan.

5. Obito's motive for the Moon's Eye Plan was Rin's death / Madara's brainwashing.

6. Senju = Uzumaki for all intents and purposes.

7. Senju/Uzumaki + Uchiha = Rinnegan.

8. Madara taught Obito forbidden Uchiha / Rikudou techniques.

Basically a bigger list of confirmations than we've ever gotten in a single chapter. Kishi really rushed things after so many slow flashbacks... basically everything we ever guessed about Madara, Obito, Nagato, the Rinnegan, Senju/Uchiha/Uzumaki lineage, the Juubi, Zetsu... all confirmed in one chapter. Holy crap.

It's interesting to see exactly how Mugen Tsukuyomi works; Madara appears to be "dragging" people into his Genjutsu world in the same way Obito drags people into his Kamui dimension (or close enough). It seems confirmed that it's not purely illusion, and people can actually live in it.

I'm still guessing Madara transplanted his Rinnegan using the same "Creation of All Things" (Rikudou Izanagi) technique he used to implant "Black Zetsu" into White Zetsu... if he can transfer mental energies and physically alter a living body on a whim, he can probably transfer his eyes.

We STILL don't know what happens with Spiral Zetsu... he wasn't even in this chapter. I guess we probably have at least one more chapter of flashbacks, although things really moved along fast. I want to see what happens to allow Obito to move around with just a mask rather than a silly ZetSuit.

We also still don't know anything about why the Hidden Mist wanted Rin, why Kakashi had to kill Rin, or why Madara chose Obito. We don't know about Madara's influence with the Hidden Mist (if any) or those "Experimental Bodies" that Zetsu (ironically) informed Obito about. Basically, all of the MANY questions raised in the last couple of chapters were completely ignored, while quite a list of things we've basically been taking for granted or believed for over a year were confirmed. Oh well, I'll take it. Glad to get all that out of the way.

Initiate
    Madara put his will in the Black Zetsu to insure that Obito is holding to the plan.

What would have happened if Obito decided to confront Kakashi at some point later? He would hear his part of the story and maybe have a change of heart. I still think it was a very risky move from Madara.

And how could Obito fool Itachi to believe he was Madara?? I thought that Spiral Zetsu was to be the host of Madara's will and talk through Obito when needed.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Bones View Post
    What does it matter what and why Kakashi killed Rin. Can't believe that's what you're eager to find out. We've been kept in the dark regarding Madara, Zetsu and Tobi for years. And now we finally get the answers and all you care about is stupid Rin??
    Hell yes I want to know why Rin died, at this point we could pretty much guess everything about Tobi and Madara with very good accuracy so the answers that YOU finally got now, other readers guessed chapters earlier. Plus why shouldnt we be curious about the single most important piece of the puzzle that started the motion of the entire Moon Eye plan ?!

Back to the chapter, very informative. Art was lacking now and then but it was nice having all the closures behind some of our questions. I dont really understand why Obito didnt use Nagato to revive Rin right away, and the way it looks to me you basically need to be alive if you want to be in the genjutsu. Yes Madara could create an ilusionary Rin in the genjutsu but would Obito really be ok with just that ? I dont think so .. he also mentioned he wants Kakashi in there as well, maybe thats the other half of the reason why he left him alive but funny thing is that he wants to kill him now (I guess Obito changed his mind and will be ok with just an ilusionary Kakashi).
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman