One Screwed-up Ad

Upon entering MangaShare a few minutes ago, I got the following error (In Dutch):
    Gerapporteerde aanvalsite!

De website op waytotheprofit.com is gerapporteerd als een aanvalsite en is geblokkeerd op basis van uw beveiligingsinstellingen.

Aanvalsites proberen programma’s te installeren die privéinformatie stelen, uw computer gebruiken om anderen aan te vallen, of uw systeem beschadigen.

Sommige aanvalsites verspreiden bewust gevaarlijke software, maar vele zijn gecompromitteerd zonder de kennis of toestemming van hun eigenaars.
    Translation:
    Reported attack site!

The website at waytotheprofit.com has been reported as an attack site and has been blocked according to your security settings.

Attack sites try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others or damage your system.

Some attack sites consciously spread dangerous software, but many are spread without the owners' knowledge or supervision.
    Something like that.

After I ignored the warning, some site tried to install software on my computer. I was unable to go back to MangaShare.

This warning, by the way, was encountered using Firefox 3, using the default settings.

Another Binktopia Mopper ichiedan's Avatar
    Maybe a trojan invading your PC. Are you sure you were only browsing Mangashare? Usually this happpen when we browse W4rez/Craque sites.
    Long Live Insanity!

I'll forward the report to the ad company for investigation in the chance that it was our ad code responsible.

i got that too
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic254_5.gif

Next time somebody gets this if they could take a screenshot of the warning box and/or the site they get sent to it would really help. Also include your city, you can PM it to me if you prefer.

Quote Originally Posted by ichiedan View Post
    Maybe a trojan invading your PC. Are you sure you were only browsing Mangashare? Usually this happpen when we browse W4rez/Craque sites.
    Yup, just MangaShare.

Quote Originally Posted by blud View Post
    Next time somebody gets this if they could take a screenshot of the warning box and/or the site they get sent to it would really help. Also include your city, you can PM it to me if you prefer.
    I live in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.