Hybrid View

The Irish Cougar MountainLionLink's Avatar

Ideas for next intro theme? [spoilers]

Since Water 7 is about to close, and the Straw Hats gain another member, isn't time for Crazy Rainbow to be replaced with something more updated?

What is everyone's thoughts on what the next intro theme and video should be like?

I would personally like to have something with the pace of "Brand New World" again for both the intro video and song.
    HALO
    It's just the Metroid series remade for the Xbox crowd.
    However Samus Aran is now some unknown low ranking military personal.
    Also the space pirates worship some giant doomsday hula hoop machine.

Currently Reading
    Karakuri Circus, Mx0, Red River, Rosario+Vampire, One Piece

Nintendo Wii Friend's number

I would personally like to have something with the pace of "Brand New World" again for both the intro video and song.
    i would love for the next song to be as great as brand new world, as for the video, i want it to show the crew going about everyday life on their new ship.

Talking

I have put some thoughts into the next intro:
    New One Piece theme song of course.

The intro starts from a sky view of the ocean. The audience flies past numerous island and then stop at the top of Thousand Sunny. Immediately following the previous scene, the third person view point switches to the interior of the ship, which briefly displays the new ship's structure and what each straw hats are currently doing.

Second Section: The focus point immediately switches to introduction of the straw hat members. The introduction proceeds in chronological order (Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Chopper, Robin, Franky). The individual introduction of each character exhibits their bounty posters, a cool pose, couple battle scenes and their individual past history. At the present point of the intro, the music should be reasonably of a softer verse.

Third Section: Once the introduction concludes, the scene rapidly switches to a lining of high ranking marines, in the new bleach intro fashion (Arrancar one, not the Shinigami one, we are talking about trained marines here). However, the high ranking marines shall also include the CP9 and Shichibukai. Once we catch a brief glance of Shichibukai Gecko Moria in the line up, the view switches to a massive chaotic fashioned gathering of zombies, including foreshadowing of Oz. The music rhyme at this point should be very dark and rapid, only to change to a slower tone in the next scene.

Fourth Section: As the gathering of zombies concludes, the next couple scenes involve a brief demonstration of One Piece world's power level. The first demonstration is Mihawk splitting the ocean; Second demonstration involves Shanks and Whitebeard splitting the heaven; Third demonstration involves the final titanic clash between Ace and Bleackbeard.

The demonstration concludes. Third person view point switches back to Thousand Sunny and Straw Hats' cheerful faces. The intro presently concludes.

The Irish Cougar MountainLionLink's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    The intro starts from a sky view of the ocean. The audience flies past numerous island and then stop at the top of Thousand Sunny. Immediately following the previous scene, the third person view point switches to the interior of the ship, which briefly displays the new ship's structure and what each straw hats are currently doing.

Second Section: The focus point immediately switches to introduction of the straw hat members. The introduction proceeds in chronological order (Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Chopper, Robin, Franky). The individual introduction of each character exhibits their bounty posters, a cool pose, couple battle scenes and their individual past history. At the present point of the intro, the music should be reasonably of a softer verse.
    Duke, you and me must have our mind's set to one frequency, since your idea is similar to my idea.

Recently I downloaded Hoobastank's "Every Man for Himself" album. Whenever I hear the song "Finally Awake", I think of One Piece. I already know that the song would never be used for a Japanese anime but just the tempo and lyrics make me think of the overall ideas that One Piece has.
    HALO
    It's just the Metroid series remade for the Xbox crowd.
    However Samus Aran is now some unknown low ranking military personal.
    Also the space pirates worship some giant doomsday hula hoop machine.

Currently Reading
    Karakuri Circus, Mx0, Red River, Rosario+Vampire, One Piece

Nintendo Wii Friend's number