26 86.67%
  • John McCain

2 6.67%
  • Not sure

2 6.67%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    A "don't care" option is necessary...and why is the poll have a time limit?
    YES! I don't care, couldn't care in anyway as long as the president does not drive the country into chaos.

I don't live in USA but if I can vote,so i vote to Barack Obama,because McCain is Bush's dog

lets be honest
    none of them r good enough
    its just another popularity contest
    and dont try to argue popularity equates to competence

If I told u I would have to kill u.....upps I just did, so, BEWARE OF THE DOG
    Well, I live in US and still vote x Obama, no offense but the war is just a pain on the @$$. And anyway things in this country are getting too expensive I mean just look at gas prices.

gas prices, that's all the world, not just in USA
    vote for Obama , ofcourse, hate anything relate to Bush

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    But when the United states go black, they can never go back.....

IMAO!!! I have been waiting to say that all year XD.... lol

It seems that the people here are not strong in politics. No matter, this site wasn't made for politics, so it isn't important if you don't know. I voted for McCain for a few reasons.1: He is so damn awesome. 2: He has more experience. 3: Obama has some good idea's, but he shouldn't be President this time around. His way of getting out of the war is to rash. It is only a 50/50 of ending the war(Either peace will ensue or the entire middle is will destroy itself). Finally, even though McCain is Republican, He has a different standing point than Bush.

Obama.
    Which sucks, since I'm in a family of McCain supporters. Every time we get into politics it's a debate of about four of them against one of me. D:

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavi View Post
    Obama.
    Which sucks, since I'm in a family of McCain supporters. Every time we get into politics it's a debate of about four of them against one of me. D:
    Oh don't worry

Spoiler!

Anyways, I don't live in the US or any neighbouring countries so I don't really care...

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

If I told u I would have to kill u.....upps I just did, so, BEWARE OF THE DOG
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    It seems that the people here are not strong in politics. No matter, this site wasn't made for politics, so it isn't important if you don't know. I voted for McCain for a few reasons.1: He is so damn awesome. 2: He has more experience. 3: Obama has some good idea's, but he shouldn't be President this time around. His way of getting out of the war is to rash. It is only a 50/50 of ending the war(Either peace will ensue or the entire middle is will destroy itself). Finally, even though McCain is Republican, He has a different standing point than Bush.
    Well I disagree. Is true Obama said the ending of troops going to Iraq is going to take at least a year and half,(Which doesn't look Rash at all) but i'm pretty sure he's got what needs to end it. Btw if Obama gets electe president, it would be of the US, he needs to worry more about his country than the Middle East, he may help them, but that doesn't man send 40000 soldiers to die or they cause, Would u send u son to die for a neighbor?
    And you are right McCain is republican, yet he has a different point from Bush, Though he DOES NOT have in his plans END THE WAR on IRAQ. So,