Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    so you guys doesnt want to see this fight? i agree that yumichikas fight wont be nothing special, but the other ones i think will be interesting since kubo doesnt drag the fights too much..

SPOILER THREAD UPDATED.... Looks like we will have some gin/tousen in this chapter
    Last edited by eXplosiveMind; 07-31-2008 at 02:15 PM.

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

coolhorn is like a "super" dordoonie.

Posted by Annie at BA
    Bleach 320: Beauty is so Solitary

Continues from the last chapter, Kira's reaction upon hearing Gin's name so so strong that Gin who is stuck in fire walls could sensed it. Tousen asks him if he is worried about a subordinate he left behind. Gin replied with a smile, "Nah. Seems like he's doing well. That's good."

Arivama is satisfied with Kira's reaction so much that he pull out the zampakutou and say a release command.

"Sever the mountain*, Aguila!" (Eagle)

A scene cuts to CoolHorn and Yumichika who are fighting verbally and physically. CooHorn is yelling for Yumichika's zampakutou to break along with his (Yomichika's) heart while Yumichika hit back wishing for Coolhorn's to break along with his nose. After a while, they both step back a bit and stare at each other. Then they continue to insult each other (mostly about who is more fugly) until Yumichika senses a kick aiming at his chin and dodged. CoolHorn compliments that his senses are great even in mist of a conversation. Then they agree that the loser (the one that died) will be a fugly one.

CoolHorn than uses his attack that called 'Beautiful Charlotte Coolhorn's miracle, sweet, ultra, funky, fantasic, dramatic, sadistic, erotic, exotic, athletic Guillotine attack' on Yumichika and he clashes down on the road. He immediately rushes behind Coolhorn's back but Coolhorn manages to block an attack. Yumichika's arm is broken now.

Coolhorn considers Yumichika as his opponent which Yumichika shots back he's not pleased to hear it from a a freak with weird hair. That's when Coolhorn sees how his hair gets cut. He goes ballastic and keeps screaming he will not forgive Yumichika for this. He finally releases his sword,

"Shine, Reina de Rosas." (Queen of roses)

*note: I really can't find a proper phase for Arivama's command. It meant to be something like 'rupture the peak of the mountain'

There is no need for me to explain what Coolhorn's release look like. And this chapter is actually just about Yumichika and CoolHorn having a cat fight.

I think the Yumi fight would have been much more interesting if he was paired up with the Arrancar that adjusts his power to match his opponent's seating position.