Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkdawn View Post
    Yeah Ares as some, but i don't really like the art style. Otherwise there's Claymore, One piece, Fairy Tails (not "that" epic but still), 666 Satan, air gear

Otherwise with guns there's Black lagoon, black cat, gantz, hitman reborn, highschool of the dead.
    with guns i could recommend helsing or trigun, the thing is i don't know what you guys have read/watched and what you liked.

Beautiful Charlotte Coolhorn's...Miracle, Sweet, Ultra, Funky, Fantastic, Dramatic, Romantic, Sadistic, Erotic, Exotic, Athletic, Guillotine Attack
    SAILOR MOON! If you ever watched sailor moon after the 3rd season her attacks are like:

PRECIOUS....BEAUTIFUL.....LOVELY.....HEART.....MAG IC....MOON....STAR....UNIVERSE....DARLING.....HOPE ....SKY........................................... .................................................. .....................................

Attack!

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    ugh, that transvestite is such an eyesore, makes me want to cry

Quote Originally Posted by What Is My Name? View Post
    ugh, that transvestite is such an eyesore, makes me want to cry
    Coolhorn's release burns my eyes.

Good to know TK is still moving slow as shit with his chapters.

It seems like KT realized back in the HC arc that he had writen himself into a corner and has been padding the story ever since. It sux having these stumble/stager chapters after such a good build up with the pendulum arc. Honestly I would rather read a chapter of everyone scratching themselves while these fights occure than the actual fight.

As for recommended reading tenjho tenge is pretty good. Kind of a choppy story line (lots of flashbacks) but great art and cool fights. Kinda Ranma 1/2 meets DBZ. Also the manga is still running.
    Last edited by NoLifeKing1331; 07-31-2008 at 02:56 AM.

King Trident's(Barrigan) subordinates are kinda gay, especially Cool Horn. Can't believe that he bitch slapped a shinigami, he better have an awesome release. I wonder if yumichica has achieved bankai? Ikkaku said that he helped with some bankai shit right here.
    The next Generation of perverted ninjas is fully prepared to take their place. The line of the Toad Master will never fail as long as there is a will of fire. Rest In Peace Jiraiya-sama, this world and Tsunade were not good enough for you.

I am as far beyond you fanboys as you are above the humans.

Samurai Champloo & Raikiri too

Undoubtedly, Coolhorn and Yumi will have a really, really lame fight. Kira, Hisagi and Ikkaku will overshadow it without trying.

Trannies have no place fighting homosexuals. This opens far too many cans of awkward.

Bleach is making me cry again :'(
    A pie in the sky?

yeaaaaa,im gonna wait a couple of weeks for this battle to rollover.....
    DIE MORTAL!!!