Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bleach Bleach 320 Spoilers

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoiler Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:
    Try to put text spoilers in quote tags.

Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since they're not accurate. You can always post those translations in the Spoiler Discussion thread.

From Mangahelpers by Dofla and Bleach91:

From 2ch: This is supposed to be a tiny convo between Gin and Tousen at
    the beginning of the chapter. It's posted anonymously, so it's not
    confirmed, but mona did mention something about Gin being his usual incomprehensible self in another post.
    ギン「おっ」
    Gin: Oh!
    東仙「どうした市丸」
    Tousen: Is something the matter, Ichimaru?
    ギン「いやあ なんやえらい…イヅルが怒ってるなぁ思て…」
    Gin: It's nothing...I think Izuru's angry..
    東仙「心配か?棄ててきた部下が」
    Tousen: Is he scared, your abandoned subordinate?
    ギン「いやあ…元気そうで」
    Gin: No...He seems fine.

BLEACH320. Beauty is So Solitary

ギン「何よりや」
    Gin: Better than ever.

According to the above spoiler, this week's depict only yumichika and izuru's fights. Their opponents releases. Yumichika's opponent is really gay, depicted by the way his/her sword releases. And also according to how Yumichika's opponent speak also.

Izuru's opponent's release:: "Shave the head, Agira' (Sky Bald-head Eagle)

Yumichika's opponent's releases : "Glitter, Court Garden's Rose, Beautiful Queen'.
    Charlotte Coolhorn's attack has a ridiculous name.
    ビューティフル・シャルロッテ・クールホーン'S・・・ミラクル・スウィート・ウルトラ・ファンキー・ファ ンタスティック・ドラマスティック・ロマンティック・サディスティック・エロティック・エキゾチック・アス レチック・・・ギロチン・アタック
    Beautiful Charlotte Coolhorn's...Miracle, Sweet, Ultra, Funky, Fantastic, Dramatic, Romantic, Sadistic, Erotic, Exotic, Athletic, Guillotine Attack
    いづるとゆみちかの戦闘のみ、両方とも相手は解放。
    いづるの相手は 頂を削れ 空戦鷲(アギラ)
    おかまは 煌めけ 宮廷薔薇園ノ美女王(レイーナ・デ・ロサース)

おかまの攻撃技に
    必殺 ビューティフル・シャルロッテ・クールホーン'S・・・ミラクル・スウィート・ウルトラ・ファンキー ・ファンタスティック・ドラマスティック・ロマンティック・サディスティック・エロティック・エキゾチック ・アスレチック・・・ギロチン・アタック
    が登場。
    ギンは相変わらず何考えてるのかわかりづらいね

おかま帰刃したら派手なもっこり衣装で露出増えただけだったんだけど
    Last edited by eXplosiveMind; 07-31-2008 at 02:14 PM.

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

Bleach Bleach 320 Spoilers Discussion

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

that's what i wanted, another ***** bleach chapter...

hopefully they will do more than release their forms and make long names for them. Lets fight.

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.

if you didnt notice, the pic where charlotte cool horn appears, shows the symbol at the bottom indicating that the chapters is at the end :S

oh shit, didn't notice that. well guess tite kubo is taking his real precious time in doing battle. another boring chapter then.

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.

i dont think so, i think we will see kira and yumichica fighting and at the end, the vizards will release.. at this pace i would say that the fights of the ants vs the dragons will take 6 chapters, more or less

Allu Hail Briwitwania
    okay can some one tell me of a anime or manga that have epic battles like bleach and naruto because this is getting tiresome.

Quote Originally Posted by Shishio View Post
    okay can some one tell me of a anime or manga that have epic battles like bleach and naruto because this is getting tiresome.
    there's a manhwa in onemanga with great battles, it's called Ares. Claymore battles are okay too.

Yeah Ares as some, but i don't really like the art style. Otherwise there's Claymore, One piece, Fairy Tails (not "that" epic but still), 666 Satan, air gear

Otherwise with guns there's Black lagoon, black cat, gantz, hitman reborn, highschool of the dead.