Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto Naruto 411 Spoilers

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!
    Last edited by Archiel; 07-30-2008 at 01:13 AM.

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoiler Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:
    Along with the spoiler, add ALWAYS the source of it and also wheter it's confirmed or fake, in case it is (if you already know a spoiler is fake, do not bother posting it).

Try to put text spoilers in quote tags.

Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since they're not accurate. You can always post those translations in the Spoiler Discussion thread.

Verification: Pending
    Source- Naruto and bleach endless forums

Spoiler!

From LN

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Could you please add the original japanese text or a plausible font not to make the spoilers obviously fake?
    Last edited by damnz; 07-30-2008 at 07:25 AM.

Spoilers are for the, well, what's the word I'm looking for! I already forgot.

GUTS!

And all of the spoilers pretty much say the same thing. But I think that they first one is the real onel

i don't think #1 is good it seems like its skipping quite a bit of the training and going to "youve improved quickly". We gotta see him mess up a few times before that.

#2 sounds like its a few chapters to early. the lines lets end this hachibi i can't see happening so early. letalone tsunade glaring over rain and the ending being supreme justice

#3 Sasuke using the ms in the first chapter since he starts fighting? I highly doubt this as well as the overly done lalala and also the line by the sage Toad: (I hope so... because this is one risk he's willing to take, and if he fails... we all die!). I really dont see those words being said in such great faith or naruto. If they died i sure wouldnt put my faith in naruto ^^.

#4 he mentions bringing out clones without so much of hearing of that method only soon since naruto started and still isn't very effective at it. Naruto shouting really!! i will surpass jiraiya doesn't seem like him in his current demeanor.

I really hope all 4 of them are wrong.

to me #1 seems the most real, tho like questionable said seems like they skipped abit, but i do think what ever comes out this week will have pain in it probably at konoha, and naruto talking about kagebashins obviously 8tail vs sasgay

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    NarutoJ_man, the links you made for connecting the threads was done wrong.

As for the spoilers they all seem terribly fake.

fake and boring......

These are the spoilers of the week.

atleast we had some fun with these spoilers. I also hope they're all fake; but then again i don't know what to hope for either.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by damnz; 07-30-2008 at 11:51 AM.