Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I'd picked up the odd volume here and there for years and watched the occasional episode. Then about 4 years ago I saw Fullmetal Alchemist on Rapture TV. It was in english, but that was ok for me. Then I saw Mezzo DSA and Excel Saga after FMA's run came to an end. Then I heard about this cult Japanese anime called One Piece. I was hooked. Only problem was suddenly all the channels that show anime started to disappear. Then Jetix got the rights to Naruto but only showed the first 26 episodes. I was determined to find out if there were more. I haven't watched anime on tv in ages. I download it all now
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

When i was around 16 i often met a good friend of mine and he always watched DBZ on TV. He was 19 but it doesn't matter how old you are. I loved it ( First Episode i saw was Goku as Saijayin against Freezer).

Umm i started watching all Episodes of Dragonball, Naruto, Elfen Lied, One Piece etc.

My 25 years old sister always laughed at us. A 16 and 18 years old boy watching Anime! Well now i'm 18 and he is 21 but we still love watching One Piece, Naruto and Dragonball

Oh yeah there was another Anime...with football but can't remember the name.

Anime started with DBZ like most ppl, then other animes like Pokemon, Digimon, InuYasha, Yu Yu Hakusho, Ranma 1/2, Gundam Wing, Rurouni Kenshin, etc. etc. I could go on for a long time.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Before 97' I thought all anime/manga/japanese stuff was weird and gay.
    Then I played Final Fantasy 7 and thought: "Hey, this stuff ain't that bad."
    The rest is history.

It all started when I was 4 (?). That's when I saw pokèmon for the first time.
    When I was 7 I was zapping 'round tv. That's when I saw DragonBall Z for the first time. I really loved it untill I was 11.
    Then I got an Asian friend. He told me about Naruto and Bleach. I really loved the animes. I dl'ed every episode and got trouble at school because I was watching it till 2am >.<. THen when the fillers stopped and shippuuden took a while to come. I started reading the manga.
    After a while I dropped one day at bludshock but it wasnt the usual site. Then I got into the forums and I joined. Was a bit of a leecher but then I got into the forum thing. THsnks to that I now read One Piece, K Hitman Reborn, Air Gear and watch(ed) Gundam00, Code Geass (R2), to-love-ru and many moar!

Sorry for the wall of text xD

I started with Dragonball, Dragon Quest, Doraemon, Sakura, Shin-Chan... without knowing what manga and anime was at all. Then I bought Sakura and started to read a weird comic called Naruto in the library, and then I started to buy good mangas and such (that's when I got into manga/anime). Like a year later I started to surf manga sites and download a lot of stuf...

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    i guess i was iniciated by my brother who is 12 years older than me....the first i remember are anime, Mazinger Z, Candy Candy, Heidi, Doremon, Robotech, Arvegaz, Iroman 28, teknoman.....but when i became an addic was with, dragonball, dragonball z, sailor moon, samurai pizza cats, samurai x, sakura card captors...and many but many shojo stuff.......in manga i always read some chapters of different manga to see if i like them, first one ever read was Evangelion...............`damn i'm old.........................
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

DBZ was the first anime i saw.. naruto i saw on tv in english first then saw all episodes in japanese , and i was hearing about bleach and alot of other shows so i decided to watch them and i liked them
    Click for Funny stuff
    Spoiler!

Sig By Ravona

Mangas I'm Currently reading :
    Fairy Tail
    Bleach
    Naruto
    Death Note
    DeadMan Wonderland

alright i'm sure u guys are gonna have sumthin to say about this...
    but i truly and deeply believe that the beginning of it all for me, was the Thudercats
    maybe it wasn't really an anime in the sense it has today, but even so, it was a precursor to it all
    thunder... thunder! THUDERCATS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Damn I feel old now with people saying DBZ was their first or what got them into anime.