Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sasuke's Eyes

Hybrid View

Sasuke's Eyes

What if he doesn't get MS? And he'll just be unlocking or developing different skills on the normal sharingan, this is since MS lowers eye sight and im thinking Sasuke wont want that.. Tobi just said his eyes will surpass Itachi..

This is just a thought, if it comes to be
    Discuss :]

well the MS makes your vision worse if you use it a lot. as long as you only use it in dire circumstances you should be ok. so as long as sasuke doesn't overuse the MS if he does have it then he should be ok.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

So far the eyes that Sasuke has shown are Level 1 Sharingan. He is still able to do Genjetsu though, with his eyes and invade people's mind. I think since he chose NOT to kill his best friend, his eyes will evolve differently than that of Itachi's. That's what Tobi meant when he said that Sasuke's eyes will surpass Itachi's.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    So far the eyes that Sasuke has shown are Level 1 Sharingan. He is still able to do Genjetsu though, with his eyes and invade people's mind. I think since he chose NOT to kill his best friend, his eyes will evolve differently than that of Itachi's. That's what Tobi meant when he said that Sasuke's eyes will surpass Itachi's.
    when you say level 1 sharingan what do you mean? when i see sasuke's sharingan he has the same sharingan as kakashi and itachi's normal sharingan and that's the advanced form of the normal sharingan.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

I mean sharingan with 3 tomoe as level 1 and MS as level 2. Sorry if that's confusing, everyone's got their own ranking of Sharingan, until Kishimoto himself explains the levels of sharingan, no one can be right or wrong.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    I mean sharingan with 3 tomoe as level 1 and MS as level 2. Sorry if that's confusing, everyone's got their own ranking of Sharingan, until Kishimoto himself explains the levels of sharingan, no one can be right or wrong.
    You are wrong my friend. For I am ALWAYS RIGHT!!!!1!!@!2

...and I'm humble too.
    My pants are on break right now.

Why do I like Naruto?

Spoiler!

well,
    i'd never read(yet) that sasuke said "mangekyou sharingan".
    remember when itachi and kakashi said "mangekyou sharingan!" and then the shape of the eyes got changed....
    and when the first time itachi use the MS got changes too...

what I thought is, sasuke just maximazing the genjutsu level of ordinary sharingan...
    although tsukyomi moon phase(MS) that itachi has is a type of genjutsu too.

so I guess,
    there's two type of MS..
    one is a genjutsu, and one is destruction skill.
    (see when Itachi uses Ameteratsu against jiraiya and when kakashi against deidara)

hmm...
    Kalau tidak bertarung, tidak akan bertahan hidup.

"ore...."
    "saikyo sanjou!"

i dnt think he will gain it but i fink the mangekyou damages your vision because of the large amount of chakra that is used for the dojutsu in a fraction of a second (atleast 1/3 of itachis) and an eye is not ment to allow all that chakra in one move.

anyway the sharingan is powerful enoughth on its own because itachi and sasuke are both able to use a real time like tsukiyomi genjutsu so its only rearly needed if you have to execute those jutsus instantly.
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

man this guy is just ripping my thread off. i had this thread before u!!!

This topic was made 7 days ago.