Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by atriede View Post
    Jutsu doesn't work that way. You seem to be getting destructive power of jutsu mixed up with characteristics.

I.e. Rasenshuriken has powerfull destructive jutsu, but what if Naruto needs a defence. Take Itachi, he has Sasuno to defend him from Sasukes lightning strike, if Naruto was to summon a toad to protect him from the same strike he might need sage arts to augment the defensive capability of the toad. Either that or Naruto dies.

Take Genjutsu, there are ways of defending against Genjutsu and Naruto isn't particularly good at using Genjutsu. Wouln't it be usefull to augment your Genjutsu powers when fighting against Pein in order to overcome his defences.

Take Taijutsu. Won't Senjutsu improve naruto's speen and strength proving usefull in hand to hand combat?

Take stamina. Senjutsu would improve the power of his jutsu meaning he has to use less of his own chakra. NAruto has good stamina but since when did extra stamina do anybody any harm.

Imagine if Naruto made a frog summon, wouldn't it be usefull if he could bolster the destructive capacity of that toad. Take his fight against the shikakku for example. GAmabunta could barely keep up with the raccoon. Now imagine if Naruto could use Senjutsu to aid him.

Finnaly don't forget that senjutsu does not mean simply giving a power up to your jutsu. It also means learning new Jutsu i.e. toad oil blast or frog summons, and God knows, Naruto is in desperate need of new jutsu.

nuff said

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    If using Senjutsu enhances every aspect of being a ninja then yes, sage arts are going to help Naruto.

well my hypotheses are as follows

1.first and foremost i dont think he will ever learn to use genjutsu.he is not the
    type.but i do believe he will learn to release himself from genjutsus.(remember, two
    of his next opponents are genjutsu type)

2.two new senjutsu(toad arts) techniques

3.the control of 3 types of chakras will hopefully make his shadow clones more effective

4.marginally improved taijutsu(as a consequence of the training on the whole)

5.THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL- a sharper and more astute mind

he might learn wind based techniques but it is contingent on whether the toads use
    such stuff

Sage chakra is exactly what Naruto needs. How it will help against Pein is yet to be seen, but it will be a definite advantage against Sasuke.

Sasuke's greatest advantage over Naruto in their last fight was his blinding speed. Sage chakra can overcome that the same way normal chakra does. Since focusing chakra to the feet increases speed, focusing sage chakra to the feet can only make Naruto faster.

Jiraiya demonstrated remarkable reflexes and speed against Pein when he roundhoused that one Pein's eyes out.

Against Pein, I believe Naruto will use a combination of six clones using sage chakra to evenly match Pein's six paths.

Against Sasuke, Naruto will be able to clash with him at what I believe will be an equal level, until something happens involving Itachi's "power".

I don't think we can expect TOO much improvement around jutsus, since Naruto only gets one week to prepare himself. Then again, he's got his crazy clone training method. Who knows.

I dont if its going to help or not, but naruto looks bad ass with the sage eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuii View Post
    I dont if its going to help or not, but naruto looks bad ass with the sage eyes.
    that he does, and I'm not sure if it has to do with the amount of nature energy being channeled, but he looks like less of a frog than Jiraiya did in Hermit mode.

It remains to be seen whether sage arts can help Naruto, somehow I suspect that more is coming. Hopefully it will include some long distance attack techniques.

Changing the topic a little, is that Cockroaches that Pa frog is feeding Naruti with (HURL)? The self discipline in eating this stuff and obeying pa frog does signify a maturization in Naruto. IE he's stopping being a ramen eating complaining brat type. Contrast that to his continual insults and derision of Jiriah when Jiriah was training him.

SEE: http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...4/page008.html

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Veej View Post
    Sage chakra is exactly what Naruto needs. How it will help against Pein is yet to be seen, but it will be a definite advantage against Sasuke.

Sasuke's greatest advantage over Naruto in their last fight was his blinding speed. Sage chakra can overcome that the same way normal chakra does. Since focusing chakra to the feet increases speed, focusing sage chakra to the feet can only make Naruto faster.

Jiraiya demonstrated remarkable reflexes and speed against Pein when he roundhoused that one Pein's eyes out.

Against Pein, I believe Naruto will use a combination of six clones using sage chakra to evenly match Pein's six paths.

Against Sasuke, Naruto will be able to clash with him at what I believe will be an equal level, until something happens involving Itachi's "power".

I don't think we can expect TOO much improvement around jutsus, since Naruto only gets one week to prepare himself. Then again, he's got his crazy clone training method. Who knows.
    I expect a lot of improvement.

Let's say that he completes the nature chakra-training in like 4-5 days.

Then he has 2-3 days to figure out how to use other types of jutsus.

2-3 days will give Naruto years of training-experience.

Then he also has the sage-mode which will most likely help him out with making a lot more Kage Bunshins.

So don't worry. When Naruto returns to Konoha, he will finally, after so many chapters, truly show us readers that he is real badass.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    It remains to be seen whether sage arts can help Naruto, somehow I suspect that more is coming. Hopefully it will include some long distance attack techniques.

Changing the topic a little, is that Cockroaches that Pa frog is feeding Naruti with (HURL)? The self discipline in eating this stuff and obeying pa frog does signify a maturization in Naruto. IE he's stopping being a ramen eating complaining brat type. Contrast that to his continual insults and derision of Jiriah when Jiriah was training him.

SEE: http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...4/page008.html
    Yup. It is definitely cockroaches. Haha.

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome

I conclude. Senjutsu is simply necessary for Naruto because of what´s coming next. Also, there´s a frog which has to achieve its goal, and Jiraiya set it before battling Pein. All the frogs know that fact. But its too complicated to explain it to NAruto in this moment.

Sage art is going to help Naruto. As a main character, he has no choice but to get stronger. He's already got freakishly stronger, and he's not even done with his training.

He's looking more like Hokage material!