Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

is the sage art really going to help naruto?

Most people generally agree that naruto is powerfull in terms of the strength of his jutsu. he probably has one of the strongest jutsu in the leaf. but still he isnt the top ninja in the village. so how is making his jutsu even stronger going to help? it has been stated many times in this series that it isnt the strength of the jutsu, but the shinobi using it. So is giving naruto a power up really going to help him against pein? even if he learns a few more jutsu is it really going to help? what i've seen so far is that the strongest ninja isnt really the ones with the most muscle or strongest jutsu, but the ones who are brillant. people like orchi, and sasuke, and niji, kakashi, mandara and the list goes on. So how is giving naruto a physical power up going to help? i think he needs a mental power up. tell me if you agree or disagree

well maybe he'll one day become intelligent enough to realize hes too stupid and then he'll let shikamaru take the job.
    The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike.

Think of it like this. With sage arts naruto will be able to move fast like rock lee, punch like sakura, Probably do jutsu's extremely fast like kakashi (That would be cool ^^). He would be able to do rasengan like spirit bomb, and we all know he could summon mass shadow clones well just imagine how many more he could summon with sage arts, and his clones would be even more powerful. He could summon clones and go to eat some ramen, take a nap and by the time he comes back the job would be done (I would love to see that lol).

Naruto is basically going to be a powerhouse. Pa frog knows most of pains abilities, he wouldn't offer naruto training if it's going to be useless. Just chill relax and wait till naruto kicks ass hermit mode.

All the Sage trainging is giveing him more chakra, which he doesn't need cause of Nine-tails

So he wouldnt heven have to be doing this if he could control the 9-Tails, but by mastering the Sage trainging, all it does is give him boost's, no automatic new jutsu's

So unless the toads teach him Jutsu's, all he's getting out of this is more chakra and more strength

Oh, and he won't punch "quite" like Sakura, she builds up and realeses chakra at the percise time to make it hit like she does, all naruto is doing is hitting stuff REALLY hard, sorta like Lee, now if Lee learned to do what Sakura can, ohhhh, him in Gates with that would blow people's heads off with

Quote Originally Posted by bigjara View Post
    Most people generally agree that naruto is powerfull in terms of the strength of his jutsu. he probably has one of the strongest jutsu in the leaf. but still he isnt the top ninja in the village. so how is making his jutsu even stronger going to help? it has been stated many times in this series that it isnt the strength of the jutsu, but the shinobi using it. So is giving naruto a power up really going to help him against pein? even if he learns a few more jutsu is it really going to help? what i've seen so far is that the strongest ninja isnt really the ones with the most muscle or strongest jutsu, but the ones who are brillant. people like orchi, and sasuke, and niji, kakashi, mandara and the list goes on. So how is giving naruto a physical power up going to help? i think he needs a mental power up. tell me if you agree or disagree
    Agree, however, new jutsu's sure wouldn't hurt him. A long distance attack could be very useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Kriebs View Post
    now if Lee learned to do what Sakura can, ohhhh, him in Gates with that would blow people's heads off with
    Lee is a n00b in controlling chakra, will never happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Kriebs View Post
    All the Sage trainging is giveing him more chakra, which he doesn't need cause of Nine-tails

So he wouldnt heven have to be doing this if he could control the 9-Tails, but by mastering the Sage trainging, all it does is give him boost's, no automatic new jutsu's

So unless the toads teach him Jutsu's, all he's getting out of this is more chakra and more strength

Oh, and he won't punch "quite" like Sakura, she builds up and realeses chakra at the percise time to make it hit like she does, all naruto is doing is hitting stuff REALLY hard, sorta like Lee, now if Lee learned to do what Sakura can, ohhhh, him in Gates with that would blow people's heads off with
    Is it only really more chakra, because when pa frog use it he picked up a GIANT ROCK with only one arm. To me that is kinda incerdible for an old frog.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjara View Post
    Jutsu doesn't work that way. You seem to be getting destructive power of jutsu mixed up with characteristics.

I.e. Rasenshuriken has powerfull destructive jutsu, but what if Naruto needs a defence. Take Itachi, he has Sasuno to defend him from Sasukes lightning strike, if Naruto was to summon a toad to protect him from the same strike he might need sage arts to augment the defensive capability of the toad. Either that or Naruto dies.

Take Genjutsu, there are ways of defending against Genjutsu and Naruto isn't particularly good at using Genjutsu. Wouln't it be usefull to augment your Genjutsu powers when fighting against Pein in order to overcome his defences.

Take Taijutsu. Won't Senjutsu improve naruto's speen and strength proving usefull in hand to hand combat?

Take stamina. Senjutsu would improve the power of his jutsu meaning he has to use less of his own chakra. NAruto has good stamina but since when did extra stamina do anybody any harm.

Imagine if Naruto made a frog summon, wouldn't it be usefull if he could bolster the destructive capacity of that toad. Take his fight against the shikakku for example. GAmabunta could barely keep up with the raccoon. Now imagine if Naruto could use Senjutsu to aid him.

Finnaly don't forget that senjutsu does not mean simply giving a power up to your jutsu. It also means learning new Jutsu i.e. toad oil blast or frog summons, and God knows, Naruto is in desperate need of new jutsu.

sage arts increase all of his powers. they will definitely help. naruto recently hasn't been too dumb during battle. the people you mentioned were not weak. oro and madara and neji are not weak. they have intelligence and they're pretty strong. you have to admit that during battle naruto is a complete different person.

What is the difference between the king and the horse?

If they had the same form, same ability, and the same power? Almost like the two could have been the same existence at one point! But then the one that fights to rise to the top becomes the king! Whichever one is leftover is to become the horse lending its power to the former... Now I ask you, what is the difference between the two? There is only one answer...

INSTINCT

Why do people think Naruto is stupid? I mean, he's always been doing quick thinking during fights, coming up with strategies to best his opponents after analysing their way of combat. I'd say his combatwits are better than Sasukes, and Nejis, who both rely on really great inbred abilities like Bayakugan and Sharengan.

fuffy to the world!! sassynikki's Avatar
    well i think with each Technique he learns he gets some amount of smarts with it, his traning not only helps his body but his mind as well so may be the sage art will help his mind even more