Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Did you say "sasuke surpassed Oro". Orochimaru punked him letting him think he took over but he planned it all along. If it weren't for Itachi, Orochimaru would of taken his body.
    Did you just ask me what i just typed

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Effect View Post
    Did you just ask me what i just typed
    I was shocked you said sasuke surpassed Oro ...You get my point

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I think he'll master it because he has more of a "will" and determination than Jiraiya had if you think about it, no one is really as hardheaded and all about training as Naruto is.

Im positive that he'll only get it after using KB's though, which will lead to his handicap getting even huger unfortunately
    How do you figure Naruto will master Senjutsu with KB's? All he's really doing is building chakra, so how do you figure that will come into effect.

Quote Originally Posted by WiSeMaN View Post
    How do you figure Naruto will master Senjutsu with KB's? All he's really doing is building chakra, so how do you figure that will come into effect.
    Maybe he can use his KBs as a sort of buffer between him and nature chakra.

You know, make a KB, get him to collect Nature Chakra, KB will turn into a toad but can give Naruto some Nature chakra before he does. It's a possible way for Naruto to remain toad free and still perform Senjutsu.

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    Maybe he can use his KBs as a sort of buffer between him and nature chakra.

You know, make a KB, get him to collect Nature Chakra, KB will turn into a toad but can give Naruto some Nature chakra before he does. It's a possible way for Naruto to remain toad free and still perform Senjutsu.
    Please don't tell me that.
    The last thing I want to see is more Shadow clones from Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by WiSeMaN View Post
    Please don't tell me that.
    The last thing I want to see is more Shadow clones from Naruto
    Yeah, I'd like Naruto to have at least a couple jutsu he can use without KBs.

I can still see training with Nature chakra with KBs though. You know, cover a KB with toad oil, get him to almost become a toad, then dispel the jutsu and Naruto gets to experience what gathering Nature chakra is like without putting himself in harm.

Then get 1000 KBs to start gathering Nature chakra. Dispel the ones that are about to become toads... Instant sage training.

For all the people who are sick of naruto using shadow clones, I seriously doubt his going to drop that jutsu, shadow clones is like a bloodline limit to him. His going to use that jutsu for as long as he lives, however i guarantee we will see some new advanced shadow clones techniques. Probably a mixture of new jutsu's with shadow clones

Knowing the kage bunshin technique alone is extremely handy, but as you all know Naruto having the chakra and stamina that he has benefits him so much using it. People are getting into their heads that with kage bunshin all were gonna see is "Kage bunshin no jutsu", bang bow whip slam *all kage bunshins have been destroyed* and then Naruto saying "Damnit!". Naruto will grow smarter using his kage bunshins and hopefully overall once completing his training with the Ni Dai Sennin.
    "If you want to kill me, despise me, hate me, and live in an unsightly way... Run, and cling to life, and then some day, when you have the same eyes as I do, come before me." - Uchiha Itachi

Anime:
    Dragonball, Z & GT
    Naruto & Shipuuden
    Death Note
    Bleach
    Mobile Suit Gundam

Manga:
    Naruto
    Bleach

I think he will master the sage arts, but it would be ridiculous if he did it right away. What I was thinking was Naruto would use Kage Bushins for this training instead of his real body. That way he gets experience in balancing all his chakara without risk of turning into a frog. It seems like the quickest way to train with minimal risk.

Though I must say for a while I was getting sick of him using kage bushin all the time. But I realized something. Almost Everyone in the Narutoverse is a one trick pony. The only person who has shown vast amounts of diversity is Kakashi. Well I guess Jiraiya too. I would say Sasuke is a little diverse but at least 70% of his moves are chidori based, though used in different ways it is still the same jutsu.
    The next Generation of perverted ninjas is fully prepared to take their place. The line of the Toad Master will never fail as long as there is a will of fire. Rest In Peace Jiraiya-sama, this world and Tsunade were not good enough for you.

I am as far beyond you fanboys as you are above the humans.

Samurai Champloo & Raikiri too

Just wondering, if Naruto fully learns the Nature Chakra then would he be able to use all Chakra like fire, earth, water, etc... as these are parts of nature or just suck the energy out of them?