Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto Naruto, and The Sage Chakra

Will Naruto, learn to fully master the Sage Chakra?
    Jariya, it seems was never able to fully master the Sage Chakra.
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/410/17/
    But will Naruto be able to fully master the Sage Chakra, without turning into a frog. And in doing so, surpass his sensei.
    Let me know what you think.
    Last edited by WiSeMaN; 09-02-2008 at 01:24 PM.

yes, i just hope there are no kagebunshins involved to do the technique itself. I like the kagebunshins and i hope he uses them for training but i don't want him to keep using kagebunshins to perform certain jutsus.

Quote Originally Posted by XPMS View Post
    yes, i just hope there are no kagebunshins involved to do the technique itself. I like the kagebunshins and i hope he uses them for training but i don't want him to keep using kagebunshins to perform certain jutsus.
    Well, I don't really see how Naruto would incorperate kagebunshins, with building up chakra.

personally i really think he will master the sage arts, and surpass Jiraiya

Quote Originally Posted by Marik View Post
    personally i really think he will master the sage arts, and surpass Jiraiya
    Then how do you expect him to beat Sasuke, or Madara.

The younger generation getting better and better (or so they say), will probably result in Naruto surpassing his sensei. I think Minato also fully mastered the Sage arts.

I don't think Naruto will master the sage art in the beginning, but at some point he will surpass Jiraiya, and master it perfectly.
    And about his kagebushins, I think they can help him, the nature chakra can be felt through the skin, and if there is 100 x naruto, then there will also be a surface area 100 times larger than if there is only one naruto.

my point of view is a mixture of all that has been said, i really think that naruto will surpass jiraya in the sage arts but will not master it. If you remember:

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...9/page001.html

although it isnt stated that fukasaku(spelling?) is a master of the sage arts we can assume hes pretty awesome at it and he considers jiraya a tadpole in comparison 2 him....so 4 naruto 2 master the sage arts i think its pretty damn impossible...

also i really doubt that it was mentioned that minato learnt the sage arts correct me plz if i am wrong

Quote Originally Posted by oxygen_2 View Post
    also i really doubt that it was mentioned that minato learnt the sage arts correct me plz if i am wrong
    Just speculation, however he did have a contract with the Toads + he was a genius. So why not.

i think naruto will master the sage arts, yes its almost imposible but maybe thats how kishi will start to make us see naruto as a genius; after all he is the main character. but who knows, maybe he'll come out of the training with just more kage bushins and a bigger resengan...that would suck though!