writes DGM fanfics!!! kenpachi-sama's Avatar

D.Gray-man 49th or Bookman: Lavi's Choice??????

who is lavi going to become. he already told himself that he wasn't a bookman but will lavi hide his heart and go on becoming the heartless bookman he is supposed to be. or, is 'lavi' his real personality. is the 49th him his true face and he doesn't even know it. what should lavi choose? Friends or fate???? when lavi was younger he thought humens were fools does he think differently now? too many questions i think i am giving myself a headache. well what do you guys think will happen in the end? will he choose his heart or the bookmen way??????
    no flames
    kenpachi-sama out!!!!

Veteran Member
    I have no idea so far.^^ I think that after he joined the Order and befriended Linali, Kanda, Allen, or Doug for you who read the novels, his opinion changed a little bit, but he thinks that overall humans are stupid and foolish.(I agree with him, most humans are.)I also think that Lavi is the closest alias he's had so far to his real personality, but I'm not sure.

Dog House Inspector StateOfMind's Avatar
    Hes Gonna Go Down and become a bookman but bend the rules slightly..he'll chose this after seeing Bookman get killed, but still try to fight the Earl (Just Less)
    I dream of a better world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.
    I Have Patty Hurst Syndrome!

I think that lavi will have no choice but to be an exorcist, i have a feeling that his innocence will evolve like Lenalee's did because he is so emotionally involved with the war, not that he can help it because all of his closest friends are part of the fight.

Remember the innocence is connected to the emotional bond (resolve) that one has for continuing to fight, the closer the connection, the more powerful the innocence.

Lavi has already shown and been scolded for being too invested in the battle with the Earl, it's only a matter of time before he will have to make the choice to record or to fight.
    .Tag & Icon by me.

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyki-pon View Post
    I think that lavi will have no choice but to be an exorcist, i have a feeling that his innocence will evolve like Lenalee's did because he is so emotionally involved with the war, not that he can help it because all of his closest friends are part of the fight.

Remember the innocence is connected to the emotional bond (resolve) that one has for continuing to fight, the closer the connection, the more powerful the innocence.

Lavi has already shown and been scolded for being too invested in the battle with the Earl, it's only a matter of time before he will have to make the choice to record or to fight.
    That makes sense...
    I wish that he will choose to fight but that just seems to waste all the things he sacrificed for Bookman duty...