Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Chaos View Post
    EDIT 3: Took 45 minutes but I maxed everyones crystarium levels out in their 3 main classes. Should I keep farming or continue the storyline now?
    I would continue the storyline. There will come better places for farming iirc.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Thanks for the advice light. I picked up the game today and went through missions 3-18 (all 5 starred). I think that was the better way to do it, I can teleport with the other Cie'th stones and I got a great feel for the overworld. Plus I earned 400K of CP in one day lol.

EDIT: Moving on (and beating missions 19-28), I even got a trophy from Bhakti for taking 10K steps or something (probably while I was doing all those missions -_-). So yeah, doing those missions was the right choice. After months I'm almost done with Chapter 11!

Maxed out 2 of my characters 3 primary roles of the crystarium now and I'm planning to go back to Grand Pulse to do more missions.

EDIT: Just finished 29-53 & 55 (skipping 54 bc I can't do it in chapter 11) so now I have the growth egg with 2 chapters left.
    Last edited by Sir Chaos; 07-12-2011 at 06:29 PM.

I just beat this game and wow, was it amazing. It had me WTFing the whole time lol but it was pretty damn good. I feel real bad for Fang and Vanille, but they did what they had to do in order to save the world. Pretty awesome when Dajh and Serah came back at the end too. The only thing that let me down was the final boss. Maybe it was because I maxed out my primary and secondary crystarium levels before I went to the fight, but I didn't have a problem. I got the Superstar trophy, but it was dumb because my leader (Fang) was cursed or something from the start of the battle, forcing Hope and Light to kill Orphan without me even pitching in (I literally sat there and watched). Now I can finally look up info for FFXIII-2!!! Well then, I'm off to get the Treasure Hunter trophy.

TL;DR: Orphan was a letdown, overall game was fuckin awesome.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    I remember when I firsted started playing... I was like wow this is like playing a movie. Then my crew and I got droped onto GrandPulse...I was thinking "this game is amazing". I started seeing the big ass creatures and started running for my life. The first time I got to the final boss my heart was racing like crazy. I remember my friend called me in the middle of that last fight...I was like I cant talk right now dude, I'm fighting the last boss and it looks like I might be able to beat him. Of course I didnt, it took me three times to beat him. But, yea I thought it was a awesome game overall. However, I never reached 100% completion. I never beat the giant cactus or the bird creature that takes you out with 1 or 2 attacks.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Jesus, is it bad that I don't know what you're talking about (at least for the bird creature)? I 5 starred missions 1-53 & 55 before I beat the game, but I didn't mess with 54 because the giant cactuar would've owned me lol. I just started farming and already got 2 traps (needed to upgrade your weapons to the third tier). That's also the most I needed lol (since you can dismantle a starred third tier weapon for three traps + 216K gil. So I'm guessing I'm getting really lucky lol.

FINALLY GOT MY PLATINUM!!!!!!!! Took a little over 91 hours, but it's done. Now I can't wait for XIII-2 to come out lol.