Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Noah

Wink Noah

Hi! I know I'm new here, but since volume 7 of DGM I have a huge doubt.

Allen is a Noah?

I say this because the "other one" who appears in Allen dream, who looks like a dark Allen, with the Noah's smile (you can see it in Road's face ^^)

And other one (this time, I'm more sure about it).
    Mana Walker is a Noah?

Not only the clothes (very similar to Tyki's) but the story of the traitor Noah who give the right to performance the ark...

What do you think about it?
    Last edited by Lynne; 07-18-2007 at 10:57 AM.

I have high doubts that Allen is a Noah, but on the other hand, Mana, to me, has a 1/10 chance of being a Noah. If Mana is a Noah, he should know that Allen's left arm is innocence and probably would have destroyed the arm, killing Allen along with it. Since he might be a traitor though, he might have let Allen live.

i don't think allen is a noah. the dreams he had might have been a result of his left eye after its transformation. i also don't think mana is a noah because allen killed him with his left hand after he became an akuma.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

But Mana was his foster parent,

How ever, there was a Noah who betrayed the Earl and the Earl recognized Allen's clownmask back in Japan...

i don't think Allen can be a noah: 1-innocence will kill/reject noah since their powers are opposite 2-with Allen's crown clown sword, how can he vanquish evil with it and be evil at the same time? 3-his scar and the noah mark would overlap and it would look really ugly. anyway, i dont think he can have two different powers at the same time, especially good and evil powers at the same time. :l

oh and i want to add...in allen's death dream when he sees himself with the noah/evil smile: i think he sees this because tyki probably made that face as he killed allen, so being the last thing he saw before he died, that image of tyki's evil noah smile is forever engraved in allen's memory...and that's my random theory.
    Last edited by omgshoes; 07-18-2007 at 07:07 PM.

Noah cannot possess innocence becuase they are the polar opposite to the innocence.

a theory's going around that mana was the traitor noah, and he gave his ark controlling powers to either allan or cross.

I think thats belivable

but yeah.. I dont think allan will be a noah

his too nice...

But I do think theres more to him that we'll find

Join the Millenium Earl, at the D.Gray-Man Fan Club

Regular Member Chainsaw_Chimaera's Avatar
    On the Earl recognizing Allen's mask. Since innocence can be given to a person and presumably when that person gives it up bonded to another (I can't think of anything to refute this) is it possible there has been another exorcist with Allen's innocence and the Earl is recognizing that?

allen is a normal human born with innocence and made to have akuma powers as well, his left side is given to the akuma while his right is for the humans (i think, i mean, the whole "bite my hand to escape your insane innocence monster thing"...) he's not a noah or at least not an evil noah... my bet is that whoever entrusted the performer rights to the human is also responsible for Allen's innocence arm

Quote Originally Posted by gela View Post
    a theory's going around that mana was the traitor noah, and he gave his ark controlling powers to either allan or cross.

I think thats belivable

but yeah.. I dont think allan will be a noah

his too nice...

But I do think theres more to him that we'll find

o.o; this theory made me think a bit and it kind of makes sense in a way.
    Allen cant be a Noah since he possesses Innocence but it can work out if his powers to control the ark are passed down.