Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    Pokemon physics is hardly real physics >.<. Freezing is the absence of heat, while fire is the production of heat. Aokiji drains, Ace produces. Interesting.
    In that match-up, Aokiji will only have a clear advantage if they're fighting near a source of water (lake, ocean, whatever), because then, there's a nearly endless supply of moisture and water for Aokiji to turn into ice. Any other place, Ace would have a neglible advantage, because you can't freeze gas. I don't know if Aokiji has the power of sublimination (going from gas to solid without going to the liquid phase), but I know that as long as there's oxygen in the air, fire can be created. If Aokiji somehow got melted, we don't know if his powers allow him to re-freeze himself, since there is no tangible entity that will do the actual freezing. He can be broken, yes, but he's still in ice form, so that allows him to recreate himself. I don't think he can pull a T-1000 and pull himself together from a being a puddle. In this conflict, it all comes down to whoever's element is more intense. In that regard, I open up the floor to all arguments...
    Simplicity is of its own grandeur...

let me see.....well i only got one answer...the mera mera fruit man. nothing beats controlling fire but aokoji's friut is cool too coz wouldn't have to worry about my pepsi not being cool enough

Sanji + Luffy = Sanjuffy trebay57's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StrataRazor View Post
    In that match-up, Aokiji will only have a clear advantage if they're fighting near a source of water (lake, ocean, whatever), because then, there's a nearly endless supply of moisture and water for Aokiji to turn into ice. Any other place, Ace would have a neglible advantage, because you can't freeze gas. I don't know if Aokiji has the power of sublimination (going from gas to solid without going to the liquid phase), but I know that as long as there's oxygen in the air, fire can be created. If Aokiji somehow got melted, we don't know if his powers allow him to re-freeze himself, since there is no tangible entity that will do the actual freezing. He can be broken, yes, but he's still in ice form, so that allows him to recreate himself. I don't think he can pull a T-1000 and pull himself together from a being a puddle. In this conflict, it all comes down to whoever's element is more intense. In that regard, I open up the floor to all arguments...
    Well, all-in-all, they're both very powerful men in the positions they serve. It all depends on who has a better mastery of their powers. Not only that, but it's like both Ace and Ao Kiji like to sleep wherever they please, not to mention Ao Kiji's "lazy ass" justice. If Ace hasn't been turned in by Blackbeard yet, my vote's on him, only because I don't know how Ao Kiji can even touch Ace's fire, being ice and all.
    Excuse me, may I see yo panties?

The yomi-yomi fruit(Brook's DF) is definitely the best!
    We can live again after we died,so cool
    www.mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic1837_3.gif

I can not judge this with certainty. However Aokiji seemly demonstrated a greater mastery over his devil fruit. Aokiji froze an entire sea and it was said to last in the frozen state for a week! Ace however, got send flying in physical form during Alabasta. That in term shows us the fact that Ace does not have total mastery over his power, unlike Crocodile or Enel. Perhaps in a power struggle, Aokiji would have the upper hand. The ability to drain heat from a 50 miles radius in 3 seconds is quite impressive.

I also believe that experience is a major factor in this fight. I doubt that Ace has been in as many high-pressure situations as Aokiji. While he does run the 2nd Division, Aokiji's seen the atrocities at Ohara, as well as gone through the trials and tribulations necessary to achieve Admiral status. The other major factor in this fight, and DukeTheGold alluded to it, is the intensity of their abilities. If Aokiji can drain heat from a 50 miles radius in 3 seconds is quite impressive, then Ace has to create a Fire that's strong enough to burn a hole in the planet (think Human Torch's Supernova attack) to match that kind of immediate intensity. In the end, I believe that the match will come down to that latter argument. Whose Devil Fruit is indeed the strongest? That's the real question here...
    Simplicity is of its own grandeur...

aokiji's fruit is cool, but i want the strongest so ill have to eat the yami yami no mi. (blackbeard's devil fruit)

Quote Originally Posted by airheadluffy View Post
    aokiji's fruit is cool, but i want the strongest so ill have to eat the yami yami no mi. (blackbeard's devil fruit)
    couldn't imagine what would be the effect of luffy's rubber over the darkness power since darkness most suit for the logia user....
    Noroi

blackbeard will have a hard time with luffy. since luffy is an extremely powerful person when it comes to physical fights

I would definitely want a devil fruit for either Illusions or one that could absorb the powers of other devil fruits. But out of all the devil fruits introduced so far...I would want Gecko Moria's Kage Kage no mi...I think thats what its called...right? Anyway, controling the shadows is pretty impressive. For a fight, just have my shadow hide...in the shadows, and then choke some one out. Plus, it would be pretty handy to have another thing help me out with stuff.

And whoever asked if there was a fruit that raised your IQ, I think thats Chopper's fruit if eaten by a human. I remember reading that somewhere.