Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
    Absalom's fruit would be awesome.
    Critical empowerment to the life of a pervert - apparently your dream as well as Sanji's.

Dude, that's every man's dream (and even some women). Not just for the whole pervert thing, but the fact that you can basically do WHATEVER you want, without anybody ever knowing it was you (= no consequences). Wanted to punch the douchebag co-worker that hits on you everytime? Ever felt like you desperately needed to get out of an immediately embarrasing situation? Granted, invisibility implies a lot of ethically immoral behavior, but that's because people don't wanna take an altruistic look to being invisible. It's okay, everybody's egotistical in one way/shape/form.

The Suke Suke no Mi would definitely be the fruit I'd want if the Mera Mera was unavailable...
    Simplicity is of its own grandeur...

i would want smokers moku moku fruit because i could sufficate people and fly around and stuff. he should of won the fight against ace because the smoke would have sufficated the fire which needs air to survive.

Gomu Gomu. Seeing Luffy's gears opens up a wide range of other inner bodily mechanisms that he could alter with his rubber state.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

Quote Originally Posted by speed demon View Post
    i would want smokers moku moku fruit because i could sufficate people and fly around and stuff. he should of won the fight against ace because the smoke would have sufficated the fire which needs air to survive.
    Perhaps Moku Moku fruit has the additional benefits of immunity against chronic tobacco. Thereby you can smoke all you want without worrying of dying young. But of course, that's speculation. Smoker's destined to die of lung cancer. The dude already got white hair, yet he's probably 30 something, since he was about 8 during Roger's execution.

Quote Originally Posted by StrataRazor View Post
    Dude, that's every man's dream (and even some women). Not just for the whole pervert thing, but the fact that you can basically do WHATEVER you want, without anybody ever knowing it was you (= no consequences). Wanted to punch the douchebag co-worker that hits on you everytime? Ever felt like you desperately needed to get out of an immediately embarrasing situation? Granted, invisibility implies a lot of ethically immoral behavior, but that's because people don't wanna take an altruistic look to being invisible. It's okay, everybody's egotistical in one way/shape/form.

The Suke Suke no Mi would definitely be the fruit I'd want if the Mera Mera was unavailable...
    I don't think the invisibility fuit is so good, i'd rather have Mr 2 Bonclay's fruit, imagine, you could be anyone you want, the possibilitys are endless, for exemple you could transform yourself in brad pitt and go have some fun with angelina jolie

I'd have to have the Suke Suke Fruit, no doubt. For the same reason as Sanji. I'm a gigantic pervert. I take great pride in that fact.

The Gum Gum Fruit would be good, too. So many times, I've wished I had the power to stretch, so I don't have to get off my lazy ass to get something.
    All glory to Haruhi! The one and true God!

Before Blackbeard was even introduced I thought of the darkness fruit (sorry don't remember their real names). It has limitless possibilities. The ability of shadows (there's your invisibility for ya), or the way he used it as a vortex, or even just darkness as a whole (imagine Ace's firefist but instead, just as a huge dark fist).

Then again, one of the coolest ways I've seen a fruit used was Ace burning everything. Ace vs Ao Kiji, natural advantage?

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Ace vs. Aokiji, I'd have to bet on my boy Ace hands down. Pokemon rules, Fire > Ice...lol
    Simplicity is of its own grandeur...

Quote Originally Posted by StrataRazor View Post
    Ace vs. Aokiji, I'd have to bet on my boy Ace hands down. Pokemon rules, Fire > Ice...lol
    Pokemon physics is hardly real physics >.<. Freezing is the absence of heat, while fire is the production of heat. Aokiji drains, Ace produces. Interesting.