Hybrid View

writes DGM fanfics!!! kenpachi-sama's Avatar

D.Gray-man Kanda Yuu; Doesn't Care Or Is He Hidding Something?

what is kanda so pissed of at everyone. i love kanda with all my anime heart but why is he pushing everyone away. is it that he doesn't want anyone to dread over him when he dies. because you all know about the flower right? well kand knows he is going to die so is that why he is pushing everyone away. ahhhhhh, this is so confusing. i think kanda is hinding something more than the meare fact about the flower. will it surprise us at the end? post and tell me what you think please. i know people are starting to get anoyed of me posting new threds please no flames!!!!!!

He's probably nicer than he's shown, every time he appears it's from when he's gotten back from a mission and aggravated at his useless finders that have been following him or in the "zone" during a mission and not caring about how he is to other people in general. That is my theory on why he is consistently ticked off or at least mostly shown that way. >_> He seemed pretty normal during all the times those two things weren't associated with him.

Did anyone else notice in the new episode that the spell that cross was using to slow down the download was the same as the tattoo on Kanda's chest?

So whatever he does have on his chest is slowing down his life span. And i heard a rumor that his sister is a Noah and that is the person he looking for, is this true?
    Last edited by Broken; 07-28-2008 at 03:24 AM.
    .Tag & Icon by me.

writes DGM fanfics!!! kenpachi-sama's Avatar
    Well just have to wait and see what happens because for a complicated charecter like kanda anything is possible( that sounded cheesy)

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyki-pon View Post
    Did anyone else notice in the new episode that the spell that cross was using to slow down the download was the same as the tattoo on Kanda's chest?

So whatever he does have on his chest is slowing down his life span. And i heard a rumor that his sister is a Noah and that is the person he looking for, is this true?
    That hasn't been confirmed yet. For all we know, he could be looking for a childhood friend who's a regular friend.*shrug*

I noticed that with the tattoo also.. Where did that rumor spread from? O_o; (Amused) I know it's probable the life munching tattoo came from a noah, but It's a bit I dunno.... his sister? Hmmm... =/ Not sure what I think of that; not sure at all. If it's going to be a noah, it's probably the doing of the so far infamously mysterious 14th.