Unhappy Randy Pausch dedication thread

Many of you people might not know who Randy Pausch is. I have never met the man in person but he has a very inspirational story. My prayers go out to his family and I wish I could of met him to say thank you. Please if you guys have any time check out his last lecture.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randy_Pausch - For info on Randy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji5_MqicxSo - For his famous last lecture

Yet again my prayers go out to his family
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Do you know any site where I could read that "Last Lecture". I'm not able to understand many parts of the speech :$

My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

To the top so hopefully more people read it