View Poll Results: Whose side are you on?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Barack Obama

17 58.62%
  • Hillary Clinton

2 6.90%
  • Other

5 17.24%
  • I don't care.

5 17.24%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    Quote Originally Posted by gin0va View Post
    i'd like to correct you,

its not black power.. nor white power, i think it should be human power.. since regardless of skin color, we all are humans..
    OH YEAH - COS AMERICA'S ALL ABOUT EQUALITY RITE?

Quote Originally Posted by Noodleplugerine View Post
    OH YEAH - COS AMERICA'S ALL ABOUT EQUALITY RITE?
    It may not have been in the past, but we've been slowly working towards equality for all, just like every other country. (Well, maybe not every country is working towards equality. Still, some major ones are.)

I think a black president being elected would really show how far we've come in terms of equality. A woman president would, too, but it seems that women have gotten a bit more than blacks have in the country. After all, there are still strong black stereotypes in America, while many female stereotypes have been stamped out. People may not take women seriously, but blacks are expected to do drugs, get welfare, and not take care of their kids.
    All glory to Haruhi! The one and true God!

Quote Originally Posted by shaggyjebus View Post
    It may not have been in the past, but we've been slowly working towards equality for all, just like every other country. (Well, maybe not every country is working towards equality. Still, some major ones are.)

I think a black president being elected would really show how far we've come in terms of equality. A woman president would, too, but it seems that women have gotten a bit more than blacks have in the country. After all, there are still strong black stereotypes in America, while many female stereotypes have been stamped out. People may not take women seriously, but blacks are expected to do drugs, get welfare, and not take care of their kids.
    it might not happen that fast because people vote.. and probably most americans dont agree with a female or a black president...

Quote Originally Posted by gin0va View Post
    it might not happen that fast because people vote.. and probably most americans dont agree with a female or a black president...
    You're right, but according to a Gallup poll I saw a while back, Americans are more willing to vote for a black or female president than a president who's been divorced (it may have been divorced and over 70 or something; it matched up to one of the potential candidates, either way). Also, people were least likely to vote for an atheist. Not much of a surprise, but it's worth stating.
    All glory to Haruhi! The one and true God!

Hilary because she is a much stronger canidate. Obama is all about talk and not much action. I think we need someone with smarts and guts. But I wouldn't mind Hilary and him being running mates together. She going for president and he'd be vice.

More at
    My Deviantart

The Irish Cougar MountainLionLink's Avatar
    Does it really matter? Whoever wins will not change the way the country is ran. Each individual claiming to change the way the United States is ran no succeeds on those previous promises.
    HALO
    It's just the Metroid series remade for the Xbox crowd.
    However Samus Aran is now some unknown low ranking military personal.
    Also the space pirates worship some giant doomsday hula hoop machine.

Currently Reading
    Karakuri Circus, Mx0, Red River, Rosario+Vampire, One Piece

Nintendo Wii Friend's number