View Poll Results: Whose side are you on?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Barack Obama

17 58.62%
  • Hillary Clinton

2 6.90%
  • Other

5 17.24%
  • I don't care.

5 17.24%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Should I consider this matter seriously, I would vote for Hillary Clinton. True, Obama does have the style. However as of right now, U.S. is in serious deep shit. Political division; the Iraq war which can never be won for obvious reasons; lack of public fund to support public services such as school or health care; the retirement of baby boomers; the fall of the big three; illegal immigration issue, problematic economy; so called war on terror; petroleum problem - just to name a few.

Obama may not be losing to Hillary in an IQ test, but face it, I don't think he's capable of dealing the huge mess U.S. is currently in. He has less control on the senate, less respect, less experience and less overall abilities to deal with the issues that I have listed above. Hillary on the other hand, is an experienced veteran. Personally, I have great respect for her husband and hope he would aid Hillary in the future.

Right now America doesn't need a new direction that leads to who knows where, it needs a powerful leader. Obama doesn't make the cut.

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    Quote Originally Posted by Archiel View Post
    This really doesn't apply to me though I do like to keep up with politics overseas as well, and from the news reports I've seen on the subject matter I'd say Obama seems to be a better candidate for presidancy and also since watching all those seasons of 24 it seems blac presidents are much more honest and heroic then white ones.
    David Palmer for president!

The Irish Cougar MountainLionLink's Avatar
    I'll go ahead and say this, how many individuals here are of actual legal age to vote? Since usually it is the individuals that are not of legal voting age who discuss these topics the most.

I will vote for Obama for the plain since that I know he will be better then Hilary Clinton on the foreign front. Which is something that we as a nation needed to worry about. Terrorist be damn if the other countries simply hate us because of Bush's mistakes.
    HALO
    It's just the Metroid series remade for the Xbox crowd.
    However Samus Aran is now some unknown low ranking military personal.
    Also the space pirates worship some giant doomsday hula hoop machine.

Currently Reading
    Karakuri Circus, Mx0, Red River, Rosario+Vampire, One Piece

Nintendo Wii Friend's number

Although i'm a Canadian, but there is no denying that US elections affect us greatly too. Heck everything US does affects us too. Its just like Trudeau said "sleeping with an elephant. No matter how friendly and even-tempered is the beast, if I can call it that, one is affected by every twitch and grunt."

Now back to the topic. I would vote for Obama too (Yes i'm off legal voting age at least in Canada). Why? simply because hes much younger and full of new ideas. Hillary has the experience, no denying that. But if she gets elected and lets say re-elected again, between just BUSH and CLINTON families, it'll be 28yrs of US presidency.

We need a CHANGE!!!
    Last edited by Truedream; 07-30-2007 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    Should I consider this matter seriously, I would vote for Hillary Clinton. True, Obama does have the style. However as of right now, U.S. is in serious deep shit. Political division; the Iraq war which can never be won for obvious reasons; lack of public fund to support public services such as school or health care; the retirement of baby boomers; the fall of the big three; illegal immigration issue, problematic economy; so called war on terror; petroleum problem - just to name a few.

Obama may not be losing to Hillary in an IQ test, but face it, I don't think he's capable of dealing the huge mess U.S. is currently in. He has less control on the senate, less respect, less experience and less overall abilities to deal with the issues that I have listed above. Hillary on the other hand, is an experienced veteran. Personally, I have great respect for her husband and hope he would aid Hillary in the future.

Right now America doesn't need a new direction that leads to who knows where, it needs a powerful leader. Obama doesn't make the cut.
    I'd vote for Obama over Hillary because of his ideas (IQ doesn't hurt either), not just because he's "new" and "different." I'm not sure Hillary would be a strong leader. As Mountain_Lion_Link said, Obama would be better on the foreign front, and that's one thing that's very important. Having good relations with other countries helps a lot, especially if something big does happen with the "terrorists," whoever the hell they are now. (TERRORISTS ARE EVERYWHERE, WATCH OUT!)

Above all else, I admire intelligence. That's why I wanted John Kerry to win. He's a well-educated man who could no doubt see far into the future, see what effects his decisions would have on the US and the world.
    All glory to Haruhi! The one and true God!

Quote Originally Posted by shaggyjebus View Post
    Above all else, I admire intelligence. That's why I wanted John Kerry to win. He's a well-educated man who could no doubt see far into the future, see what effects his decisions would have on the US and the world.
    You gotta be joking. His IQ score is no better than Bush's. He failed some of his university subjects(C-, D, C+ grades for some subjects. But A in English). But he did manage to kill a bunch of people in the Vietnam war. So that evens things out fairly well. I observed his presidental campaign fairly closely during the previous years. He showed nothing of inspiration. He stayed with his party's guide line, without making his own. He was a disappointment. However Bush did manage to make a monkey of himself during the debates. So that evens things out pretty well.

True enough, between a choice of John Kerry or Bush, I would pick Kerry anyday. Yet somehow, the American people failed to realize that Bush is far worse than Kerry, which is pretty worse.

Micromanaging Iraq requires experience, expertise and the ability to handle pressure. I am assured that Hillary is capable of meeting the above requirements. Obama is a wild card. In any case, Hillary is still the better choice. Frankly speaking, I care not as to what kind of mess the politicians are getting themselves into. The important matter is the economy. That is the one and only subject of interest.
    Last edited by DukeTheGold; 07-31-2007 at 05:00 AM.

Hilary Clinton likes to show her cleavage, lulz.

Slut.

Obama wins, since he's with Superman.

Talking

I dont care. I agree with Spade, unfortunatly Republicans will win. The USA is fucked. Hooray!

Obama all the way, hes got a great campain and its about time we got some colour in the white house

Black Power!

yet another very crappy sig

Quote Originally Posted by Bamn View Post
    Obama all the way, hes got a great campain and its about time we got some colour in the white house

Black Power!
    i'd like to correct you,

its not black power.. nor white power, i think it should be human power.. since regardless of skin color, we all are humans..