View Poll Results: Whose side are you on?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Barack Obama

17 58.62%
  • Hillary Clinton

2 6.90%
  • Other

5 17.24%
  • I don't care.

5 17.24%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Obama or Clinton?

I'm not a big politics person, by any means, but it's interesting seeing Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton compete for the Democratic nomination. Obama might have the black vote, and Hillary might have the female vote, but it's not clear either way.

Which would you rather win the Democratic nomination? Beyond that, which would you rather have as president, if the Democrats won?

This will mostly apply to those in the US, but I'm sure some foreigners will be interested. After all, it seems like the entire world feels strongly towards George W. Bush.

I myself am for Obama. Like I said, I'm not one for politics at all, but I prefer Obama. For one thing, it seems like he's trying to push his political desires more, instead of using "I'm a woman, I know what you go through," like Hillary.

No matter what, this coming election will be big if Obama OR Hillary are chosen to run. Will the US pick a minority president?
    All glory to Haruhi! The one and true God!

I personally think that Obama is better than Hilary Clinton is. And the reason is not because she is a woman. Because truthfully enough I am man enough to admit that women can do it too. But she just doesn't have the right mindset in my opinion. So I think Obama will move ahead.

I would vote for Obama. If Al Gore ran, I would vote for him, though.

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    Who has the Black Female vote?

Millennium Army Earl angelic_error's Avatar
    obama has the best chance since he is black hillary is just in the news because of bill. Oh and if she gets the nomination she won't win because of the asualt weapons ban she will try to bring back.

remember D. Gray-Man fans discuss the manga and anime at ROI and enter the contest too click me!

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_error View Post
    obama has the best chance since he is black hillary is just in the news because of bill. Oh and if she gets the nomination she won't win because of the asualt weapons ban she will try to bring back.
    I wouldn't say she's only in the news because of Bill. She's really popular among people, especially working-class women. She's in the news because of that.

It's gonna be a republican victory which is kinda sad and hilarious at the same time.

Unfortunately, truthfully America is not ready for a black, or a woman president. That's right, everyone's a close-minded jackass here. Although I'd tip my hat to Obama, mostly because I just don't like Hilary. (It has nothing to do with her being a woman...if she is one)

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Quote Originally Posted by Spade View Post
    It's gonna be a republican victory which is kinda sad and hilarious at the same time.
    But what's going on with the Republicans? I haven't heard anything about who they're going to send up. Then again, Obama and Hillary have been the big news things, so that's probably why.

I think the race will be kind of tight; a lot of Americans are fed up with Republicans because of Bush's horrible terms. But you do make a good point about America perhaps not being ready for a black or female president. But who knows? The two are doing better than John Edwards in some places.

Well im with superman.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    This really doesn't apply to me though I do like to keep up with politics overseas as well, and from the news reports I've seen on the subject matter I'd say Obama seems to be a better candidate for presidancy and also since watching all those seasons of 24 it seems blac presidents are much more honest and heroic then white ones.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?