Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    and there won´t be much difficult for kira since his zampakutou doubles the weight of the sword/oponente everytime he touchs with it, ikkaku knows bankai, the only thing left is hisagi's shikai, or if he have a bankai

SPOILER THREAD UPDATED
    Last edited by eXplosiveMind; 07-24-2008 at 03:27 PM.

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by kaien5576 View Post
    I am interested in hearing how Gin's name is mentioned that it enrages Kira. Is Kira enraged at Gin or at the Fraccion for mentioning his name. I really want to see "god king" Barragen killed quickly and embarrassingly, the whole throne and crown annoys me.
    Well Gin did really badly manipulate Kira and Kira was kinda like Aizen's Hinamori...though not so emotional, so its easy to see why he'd be so pissed off.

Well, the evidence is gathering that Barragan is first, of course that's by taking this at face value...it could all just be a noitora v2 "I am the strongest Espada"...just more extravagant.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    ive so far guessed all the espada right, and i believe my guesses about the #1 are correct. stark, barragan, halibel or stark, halibel, barragan
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

ikkaku should've gotten alot more powerful by now, especially since he has ban kai. i don't know about the other vice captains.

He's had bankai for a while, he was hiding it. Even his partner, I think has it, but he doesn't want to reveal it in front of Ikkaku.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    He's had bankai for a while, he was hiding it. Even his partner, I think has it, but he doesn't want to reveal it in front of Ikkaku.
    Ikkaku's friend doesn't have bankai. Yumika(sp????) zanpakuto is Kido based, and it's special ability drains the reiatsu of his opponents.

He was trying to learn bankai along with Matsumoto, but his zanpakuto spirit is too selfish and vain.
    Spoiler!

Kira seems emotionally unstable, but I think he's going to bust out some cool moves on that on guy. I wonder if Hinamori will show up during the fight. She's been out of the loop for a long time. The only place anyone seems to see her is my avatar :X

It looks like Barragan is only the king for his fraccion. Just like Grimmjow and his fraccion. No way Barragan is number 1.
    Last edited by RedPan; 07-24-2008 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Added Picture

Yumichika has bankai too I think , Hisagi has not , if he has he would be a Captain
    Yumichika has he isnt captain like Ikkaku

Quote Originally Posted by kaien5576 View Post
    I am interested in hearing how Gin's name is mentioned that it enrages Kira.
    Kira was told, when he agreed to help Gin lead Hitsugaya and Matsumoto away from Central 46, that Momo wasn't going to be hurt.... and we all know how that turned out.

Momo and Kira are supposed to be really good friends.

Spoiler!

Im thinking barragan is #1 definately.

Interesting chapter, looks like its going to be a big brawl, Im guessing they all managed to get their bankai's and I hope Hinamori shows up in the end with big badass skills
    A pie in the sky?