Page 61 of 71 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    ST&RS has its 8th chapter published this issue.
    It's the next issue not this one.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    ST&RS has its 8th chapter published this issue. Survival game st&rts next week.
    and Sket Dance.......the anime is really helping it. This is great.
    Anime really helps, it always help, even if bad, it still helps any manga that gets it, it even moves the fan scanlations as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    Sket Dance is like the Perfect Crime Club in Bakuman but instead of being a secret organization, it's an official school club that helps people in need.
    Lol really?! Was Sket Dance released before the Perfect crime club showed up in Bakuman?

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Kurogane (New series, Lead color, Cover)
    One Piece
    Toriko
    Kagami no Kuni no Harisugawa (Color)
    Naruto
    Beelzebub
    Stars
    Gintama
    Kochikame (Color)
    Sket Dance
    Medaka Box
    Inumarudashi
    Hunter X Hunter
    Kuroko no Basket (Color)
    Bleach
    Mago
    Reborn
    Magico
    Enigma
    Bakuman (Absent)

Sket Dance (Lead Color, Cover)
    Kurogane, Medaka Box, Inumarudashi (Color)

One Piece and Gintama in top 5, Bleach and Reborn in bottom 5.

Tranquility.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

So I was wrong before that this wasn't ST&RS official ranking when it is, 5th place not bad. Damn Magico is second to the bottom, that sucks. Bleach is in the bottom 5 but it looks like it's steadily moving.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    So I was wrong before that this wasn't ST&RS official ranking when it is, 5th place not bad. Damn Magico is second to the bottom, that sucks. Bleach is in the bottom 5 but it looks like it's steadily moving.
    looks like the fangirl bait is working.Damn

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Beelzebub and ST&RS both being in the top 5 almost makes up for Magico being 2nd last. Come on pull it together Shion. Checking out Kurogane couldn't hurt, but I'll wait and see how it does before latching on to it like I have the past few series that debuted recently.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

So from all these new series with less than 20 chapters, any special recommendation? The days when I started reading every single Jump series are now gone and I regret checking most of them... I'm actually surprised to see Sket Dance Kuroko no Basket are still being published!

^ Really ? Then your point of view is quite different from the masses. Most series that I liked/have seen potential in, have indeed become popular enough to be still alive, or be ongoing for some time. On the other hand, I quickly notice when a series is going to be cancelled. Sket Dance is quite nice and if you ask me, Kuroko no Basket is pretty awsome.

Well, Sket Dance did not seem to bring anything original to the manga scene at the moment, his humor was fresh, but not so different from Gintama or Jaguar. Kuroko no Basket did seem no different from any other basketball shonen that started (and got cancelled) in Weekly Jump or other shonen magazines after the ending of Slam Dunk, that's why I'm really surprised with this one. Besides, the scanlation world didn't pay much attention to it when it was starting, and it looked like it had its days counted. I recently checked some of the latter chapters and was a bit disappointed with what I found, actually. Weekly Jump needs another fresh sports manga with charismatic characters, it's been already a while since ES21.

But yeah, I guess I do have a really different taste from Jump editors, I put my bet on Hitomi no Catoblepas, Blue Dragon, Volleyball Tsukai or even K.O.Sen, and not one of them lasted much.

So, what new series does have potential; should I try?