Page 7 of 71 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast
    Ah thx damnz! I´ll look on that french forum then.

And i think it was #10 i was looking for, bakuman and reborn both did well there, both top6! Hopefully bakuman keeps this up!

Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight
    Bakuman

Just caught up with Psyren. I hope it holds up, those little kids are too awesome to be cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
    Just caught up with Psyren. I hope it holds up, those little kids are too awesome to be cut.
    Goes otherwise for me. It's getting pretty boring. I loved the first arcs, all this kids stuff is not interesting at all, I prefer the more grown-up group of characters.

From Ritual:

JUMP #24 (11/05):

Medaka Box (New Serie, Couv & Pages Couleur)
    One Piece
    Naruto
    Inumaru
    Blezeebub
    Bleach (Page Couleur)
    Toriko
    Bakuman
    Kuroko no Basket (Page Couleur)
    Reborn
    Kochi
    Gintama
    Psyren
    Sket Dance
    Nuraryon no Mago
    Eyeshield 21
    To Love
    Hoop Men
    Jaguar
    D.Gray-man (Absent)

Beezl, Baku, and Toriko going strong...

Reborn and Gintama hoovering around the middle again...

WTF is going on with ES21...

Psyren refuses to die...

I'm definitely looking forward to Medaka...
    "Hey thanks for emailing me. Why you dropping Fairy Tail again?????? It is one of the most awesome manga so please please keep doing it because I do now want to add other scans to my collection since it is not so good. If you need help I can help out with anything except I don't know how to do the manga typing and that kind of stuff. By the way, are you thinking about Code Breaker? If so, I can also maybe help with that too. Also, next time if you will drop the series don't email me. It is depressing news and I will rather just not know this time. Thank you."

hoho yeah, I loved the oneshot. Eyeshield has been in a perpetual dive for the last 6 months, so I'm not too surprised.

Yeah, normally not a fan of school life manga but it definitely had an inexplicable charm to it...

Really? That might explain the addition of Hoop Men...although considering the legacy of Slam Dunk, you'd think JUMP wouldn't even go there...
    "Hey thanks for emailing me. Why you dropping Fairy Tail again?????? It is one of the most awesome manga so please please keep doing it because I do now want to add other scans to my collection since it is not so good. If you need help I can help out with anything except I don't know how to do the manga typing and that kind of stuff. By the way, are you thinking about Code Breaker? If so, I can also maybe help with that too. Also, next time if you will drop the series don't email me. It is depressing news and I will rather just not know this time. Thank you."

Well Hoop Men can probably be considered a buffer for the next round of cuts, since it shot down the toc the moment it was ranked, actually even before it was ranked. If they were going for a replacement, I'd say it is Kuroko no Basket. Coupled with it's mid-tier ranking, they've been beefing it up with colour pages over the months, actually it has one now too.

Ehhhh?! There are two B-ball manga in JUMP?! Jeez, just goes to show you how out of touch I am...So Hoop Men was a sacrificial lamb from the very get go?

It's so ironic really. I'm such a sports nut yet I can't for the life of me really sink my teeth into any sports related manga...

I am utterly shocked that Sket has managed to survive this long...

Well Sket Dance has had it's ups and downs, at the moment it seems pretty safe in the lower to mid tier. It's basically in the same situation as Psyren in terms of safety. What I'm surprised about is how Reborn and Gintama dropped so low.

can someone tell me a little info about the new series medaka box?