Page 51 of 71 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 703
  1. #501
    7 Months Left ammada™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Subaku no Arabasta!!!
    Posts
    950
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Am going to pick up where I left off tomorrow. If the both of you say it gets good when Zebura appears then am inclined to believe you but until then we'll just see if my feelings change about it where am at in the story right now.
    After you do so, tell is worth to continue reading it ?

  2. #502
    Global Moderator Jaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,836
    Issue #27


    Sket Dance (Lead CP)
    Toriko
    Gintama
    Naruto
    Beelzebub
    Magico (CP)
    Bakuman
    Medaka Box
    Hanasaka Ikkyuu
    Bleach (CP)
    The Accident of Kuzo Saik (One Shot)
    Enigma
    Inumaru Dashi
    Reborn
    Kuroko
    Kochi Kame
    Nurarihyon No Mago
    Hokenshitsu No Shinigami
    Sengoku Armors
    Dois Sol
    Meruhen Ouji Grimm

    Absent: One Piece


    Issue #28
    Lead CP: One Piece
    CP: Beelzebub, Bakuman

    Pretty decent TOC Naruto, Beelzebub, Bakuman 3rd, 4th, and 5th respectively. Reborn went from so high to so low again. Mago was doing so well the past couple of weeks now its back in the bottom five, dammit. Hope it does better next week.

    Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

  3. #503
    LOL, U MAD? Arbitrary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,177
    Bakuman!

    Excited to read this week's Magico chapter.

  4. #504
    Real Nigga Sir Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    1,217
    Glad to see this thread is still continually updated. It's one of the things I like to look at when I'm lurking here.

    @Jaiden: It took me 4 tries to read Toriko, and I'm quite glad I did. I thought it picked up a bit before Zebura came, when Toriko started expanding beyond his Knife and Fork attacks, but Zebura is pretty damn awesome. It's a really good manga, but unlike the big 3 it starts off slow imo. Once you catch up I'm sure y'all like it.

  5. #505
    Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    JAC Street - Gintama FC; Boredom Plains
    Posts
    5,667
    Gintama! :d
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

  6. #506
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    PDengkholan Blah Gono
    Posts
    2,048

    WTF?????? Did Bleach just steal Sket Dance cover spot because of its bad ratings?!?
    __________________


    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

    -----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

  7. #507
    7 Months Left ammada™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Subaku no Arabasta!!!
    Posts
    950
    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post

    WTF?????? Did Bleach just steal Sket Dance cover spot because of its bad ratings?!?
    ,
    No,because it has been earning alot of money porlly better than Sket Dance.

  8. #508
    Regular Member Vorlianis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by ammada™ View Post
    ,
    No,because it has been earning alot of money porlly better than Sket Dance.
    Bleach has way more volumes then Sket dance ofcourse it sells alot better, Sket Dance has been ranking for a little while now higher then Bleach it's no excuse at all for Bleach to swipe it.

    Although there is a chance the one who gave the TOC was mistaken.
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic139471_1.gif
    Don't be a cocky bastard....check out Toriko! http://www.mangareader.net/349/toriko.html

  9. #509
    Global Moderator Jaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,836
    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post

    WTF?????? Did Bleach just steal Sket Dance cover spot because of its bad ratings?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorlianis View Post
    Bleach has way more volumes then Sket dance ofcourse it sells alot better, Sket Dance has been ranking for a little while now higher then Bleach it's no excuse at all for Bleach to swipe it.

    Although there is a chance the one who gave the TOC was mistaken.
    Sket Dance has the Lead CP not the Cover. If it did then the TOC would have reflected that. Since it didn't well there you go. Besides were you really looking forward to a Sket Dance Cover page, seriously!?

    Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

  10. #510
    Regular Member Vorlianis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Sket Dance has the Lead CP not the Cover. If it did then the TOC would have reflected that. Since it didn't well there you go. Besides were you really looking forward to a Sket Dance Cover page, seriously!?
    Sure, why not? It ranks better and it's gaining popularity.
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic139471_1.gif
    Don't be a cocky bastard....check out Toriko! http://www.mangareader.net/349/toriko.html

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •