Page 21 of 71 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast
    Honestly i have no idea how OP n bleach is doin so high up there...naruto by far is the best but im a little sad psyren is so low i think its doin pretty ok...no surprise for bakuman really its such an awesome manga it can really fight for the no. 1 spot in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by thebulk View Post
    Honestly i have no idea how OP n bleach is doin so high up there...naruto by far is the best but im a little sad psyren is so low i think its doin pretty ok...no surprise for bakuman really its such an awesome manga it can really fight for the no. 1 spot in my opinion
    Bleach, I understand, but OP? I don't think anyone's been complaining about OP lately.

Some1 plz explain to me this TOC shit, how is it determined exactly? Based on the mangas popularity, last chapter sales, polls? And the mangas who come last are dropped or what?

Heresy! Blasphemy!

JK~

Seriously, One Piece deserves its top spot.

^ haha! I concur. Blasphemy!!

Ok for OP i referring to the story as a whole recently...im glad oda is finally getting back on track but honestly i found the whole backstory was a waste of time n it would appear rather irrelevant...for now. I just kinda wish there was abit more of a explanation n more details to how the rest of the crew were doing during the war. I dunno i kinda lost the anticipation i used to have for OP chapters as compared to waiting for naruto. Just my personal opinion i guess

Ok for OP i referring to the story as a whole recently...im glad oda is finally getting back on track but honestly i found the whole backstory was a waste of time n it would appear rather irrelevant...for now. I just kinda wish there was abit more of a explanation n more details to how the rest of the crew were doing during the war. I dunno i kinda lost the anticipation i used to have for OP chapters as compared to waiting for naruto. Just my personal opinion i guess
    I agree that i´m glad the flashback is over, but with the whole world war and ace dieing recently one piece truly deserves its topspot. ^^ And we're close to getting all the strawhats back now.

I'm not a fan of flashbacks so i understand that, but it's nice to know a little of dadan now. Besides that, its not certain that sabo is dead so we might see him in the future. ^^

Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight
    Bakuman

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    Some1 plz explain to me this TOC shit, how is it determined exactly? Based on the mangas popularity, last chapter sales, polls? And the mangas who come last are dropped or what?
    Table Of Contents

The TOC shows how the manga is ranked based on popularity, which is obtained from the votes of the readers. I don't know the aesthetics behind it but that's what it is.

Mangas that are ranked low (bottom 5) are in danger of being dropped if they continuously stay in that position (except for Jaguar which is un-ranked). The chapter that's ranked is not the immediate one from the week before, but the one from about 8 weeks prior to the ranking. So the ranking for last week's chapter of Naruto (for eg) will show up 8 weeks from now.

The mangas with CP (colour pages) and OP (Opening: first manga in the magazine) are unranked.

With that said; the results for the Bottom 6 are out already:

Issue 35 Bottom 6
    Kuroko
    Gintama
    Kochikame
    Psyren
    Shonen Shikku
    Metallica

Issue 36/37
    Lead CP: One Piece
    CP: Golden Future Cup, Otter (spin-off for Bakuman, 15 pages)
    Poster for heroines from Jump by Kawashita Mizuki (author of Ichigo 100%, Hatsukoi Limited, Ane Doki etc)
    A spin-off for Bakuman should delight the Bakuman fans. And I can smell the fragrance of death coming from Metallica.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    A spin-off for Bakuman should delight the Bakuman fans. And I can smell the fragrance of death coming from Metallica.
    Woot~

Too bad for MM. D:

guys SWOT is a great series i highly recommend it, it's a sweet action manga with awesome over the top fights i think i found it on mangahelpers if not then just search google!