Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Dog House Inspector StateOfMind's Avatar
    Really Its Up There With Hunter..Damn....
    I dream of a better world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.
    I Have Patty Hurst Syndrome!

aww i was really looking forward to a new chapter, especially since they wasnt one last week.

Oh well as long as the next chapter's as good as the last one, ill be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    Whatever you do or stop doing, the author of DGM not publishing a chapter is not "just because". He might be ill, collecting data, personal issues, etc... Besides, DGM is one of the most frequently absent series in the Jump after HunterxHunter, dunno why are you surprised
    I thought the writer was a She ?

still a mystery i guess

I also heard the writer was a she

Yes, it's a female... I didn't know that

110% D.Gray-fan Miss_Clockworks's Avatar
    you know what? sometimes I'm not sure myself...
    Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    Yes, it's a female... I didn't know that
    yup, Hoshino is a female manga-ka. i always thought so but then i heard SJ refer to her as a dude and i was surprised since to me her name sounded female. i did research and i found out SJ says she's male since she writes shonen manga, thats so sexist D:< whatever, well she's tomboy-ish so she says she doesn't mind and she uses boyish language anyway (which is why everyone thought she was male).

but no chapter this week ;__; Hoshino better make the next one great to make up for it. ti need my DGM fix or i go through withdrawal XD usually teh manga on Friday keeps me long enoug to last till wednesday when the anime airs and then that last me till friday......
    I don't CARE if the glass is half full or half empty, who the @%$# drank my soda?!
    D.Gray-man is my EVERY-drug

(Sigh) Sounds like there is going to be no DGM next week either. Probably going to be a loong wait. =.=; Darn that Europe trip.. Time to go buy Vol. 9 now I suppose; maybe that will keep me occupied.

Quote Originally Posted by Interwebz View Post
    (Sigh) Sounds like there is going to be no DGM next week either. Probably going to be a loong wait. =.=; Darn that Europe trip.. Time to go buy Vol. 9 now I suppose; maybe that will keep me occupied.
    At least we get to know if Hoshino is a he or she after the convention in Germany.

Thanks Bushidodude for the sig and avatar!

Click to join!

Spoiler!