Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I'm still looking forward to seeing the power of the other ring that Tsuna has on him. It was a mafia bosses ring wasn't it?

Hibari comes to save the day... go figure. I wonder how many chapters it takes for him to win?

And Ryohei did get beat a little too quickly imo. Even if it was for displaying Gokudera's growth.

Well Tsuna can have all the rings he wants, but he doesn't even have a box yet lol.

Dog House Inspector StateOfMind's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by [Cross] View Post
    Well Tsuna can have all the rings he wants, but he doesn't even have a box yet lol.
    Maybe Spanner Will Pull One Out Of His Ass...But Seirously Question What The Hell Are The Older Versions Of Themselfs Doing In The Past? I Really Just want a less serious chapter just to see what there doing..And My Only prediciton for the future..Varia Will Show Up Eventaully Just when all hope is lost..Gingerbread will be in a room..Viper will show hes not really dead and Just Kick THe Living SHIT OUT OF Gingerbread and avenge Colonnello
    I dream of a better world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.
    I Have Patty Hurst Syndrome!

The Varia probably won't show up for 2 reasons.

1) Reborn (I'm not too sure who said it..) said that the Varia only take on missions that have a certain percentage of success, and if I remember.. it was roughly around 90%, so that they can maintain Varia as an organization that never fails.

2) They're not important enough. Squalo seems to be the only character in Varia that is worthy of notice, seeing as he's 'supporting' Yamamoto in his own way, I guess.

Another guess is that, the Varia might not show up with the fight against Irie, since they're in Italy and all. Say, if Irie is defeated in Japan and flees back to Italy.. Tsuna and co. goes to invade their Italian base. I find the Varia making their appearance there more likely, if this even happens.

I really do wonder what the future peoples are doing. TYL!Yamamoto makes sushi with his dad(He is dead in the future) and is all happehhappeh. TYL!Gokudera and Bianchi comedy? lolol. Ryohei would probably go whacko seeing his sister 10 years into the future.. xP.
    And if Tsuna really did swap places with his future self.... OMG A CORPSE! Tsuna's mom would probably faint or something.

Anyways, hopefully chapter 204 will be out soon.
    YAMAMOTO FTW?

Quote Originally Posted by ilollipopz View Post
    And if Tsuna really did swap places with his future self.... OMG A CORPSE! Tsuna's mom would probably faint or something.
    *lol* I thought exactly the same thing xD but there won't be a dead Tsuna, 'cause Reborn's corpse didn't appear either

there are no reborn translations available, so im afraid there wont be reborn by us this week...

last week there werent any translations available either... >_>

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! o well Im shure some one else will translate it but if not NO!!!!!!!

I think Franky House released it. But it hasn't been put up on any site yet. I saw the torrent on Tokyo Toshokan.
    YAMAMOTO FTW?

reborn 204 on onemanga !